Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thank you, whores! The sticky threads are now locked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, whores! The sticky threads are now locked.

Due to excessive whoring, the sticky threads in the Tech/Performance forum are now locked. So, if you have a question, make a new thread. No more "thanks, good to know" crap.

I originally left them open so people could ask questions about the subjects being discussed... and many did just that. However, some people are just disrespectful ( zero2sixtyr35 ). Way to ruin it for everybody!

I actually think its a good thing that you did that deev, many of the stickys have posts that are useless and they really drag post after post before you can actually get to one that's actually providing good input on the subject.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

wow.

drop his post count to 10. lol.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Well i agree and i dont.

I agree that there were plenty of useless comments in stickied threads. When the sticky is about swapping manifolds and someone posts in there asking where to get vacuum lines its pretty wastefull.

On the other hand i think a lot of good responses came from having open stickies...everyone knows something someone doesnt...so it helps to have positive feedback etc...

But i totally understand why this had to be and i agree with the desicion .....it basically just sucks but there is always one asshole(see above) that fucks it up for everyone.

Comment

I thought you already locked all the stickies? Guess not.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

can we make this a sticky? I want to post useless comments here.
            too late!
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I usually DO lock the stickies, but I thought it'd be good, like Ralphie said, to have open discussion. These just got out of hand, though. Plus, nobody is going to bother reading 5 pages of crap for one useful post, nor is anyone going to bother answering a question that is tucked in the middle of all that crap!

The info is there. If someone needs clarification, they can create a thread about it and get answers. If that thread gets whored, it'll be locked and remain searchable. That, or if the answer wasn't given yet, the whoring members will have their posts deleted, or they will be banned. Either way.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Plus, nobody is going to bother reading 5 pages of crap for one useful post, nor is anyone going to bother answering a question that is tucked in the middle of all that crap!
                I have to agree with this infinite times. Most newcomers (I guess all of 'em) would not even bother reading the stickies. They want straight answers while we search for them. It's like THEY are the Captain and WE are the cabin boys. After all that , they create another thread (sometimes identical to other peoples which end up over the other) and ask another question.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                X