Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Buddies getting a CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddies getting a CB7

My friend is about to get this CB tomorrow, you guys think he should get it?

* LOW MILES 92xxx
    * Super clean
    * 29-31mpg in town 40mpg on highways
    * flawless TAN LEATHER interior
    * 2.2L 4 cyl
    * 5 speed
    * 4 door
    * moon roof
    * keyless entry
    * factory alarm system
    * tilt wheel
    * cruise control
    * power windows
    * power doors
    * power locks
    * privacy glass
    * after market alloy rims
    * a/c blows icy, heat, rear defrost
    * aftermarket kenwood cd player i pod ready and sirius satelite ready
    * child safety locks
    * fold down rear seats for more cargo area like ski's or whatever
    * new timing belt and all belts have been cahnged and brakes
    * everything works great no problems reciepts for all

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Man, that's nice! Is that an SE?

And how the heck does he get 29-31mpg? Mine only gets 21ish (city), 25 (highway).

I'm jealous. Though, I wish it were black. That aqua green colour is so 90's...hehe.
    My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Go for it dude. Arcadia green is one of PPG's/Honda's masterpeice. You'll be hard pressed to find a nicer paint/color.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

yeah he is thinking of painting it but im trying to convince him not to do cause it is a nice color.

the best thing about this is he doesnt like leather so i might do an interior swap with him

Comment

hey man, if he's dumb enough to do, fuck him.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
            yeah he is thinking of painting it but im trying to convince him not to do cause it is a nice color.

the best thing about this is he doesnt like leather so i might do an interior swap with him
            Hey man, the pull-apart on 112th (off steele st) has an SE. The back seat needs some TLC a bit, but is salvageable (leather). The front seats are heavily worn though (else I woulda taken them myself). All the door panels are there though, including leather inserts, last I checked. I passed on them though, because I too prefer the fuzzy trim (feels cozier). The panels are dirty, but nothing some simple green couldn't fix. In case you're interested.

But if he lets you swap, then, man, lucky duck!
            My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPearl2006
              Hey man, the pull-apart on 112th (off steele st) has an SE. The back seat needs some TLC a bit, but is salvageable (leather). The front seats are heavily worn though (else I woulda taken them myself). All the door panels are there though, including leather inserts, last I checked. I passed on them though, because I too prefer the fuzzy trim (feels cozier). The panels are dirty, but nothing some simple green couldn't fix. In case you're interested.

But if he lets you swap, then, man, lucky duck!

i might have to go and look. all i want are the seats cause i like the cloth on the door panels but i might swap door panels also

Comment

my buddy called the guy up today to make sure he had the car and the guy sold it out from under him.

dont worry he found another one and is picking it up tomorrow

Comment

the more the marrier lol
                  my whipp

Comment

This is the one he is getting now

1992 Honda Accord EX. 5-speed manual transmission. Power windows, power door locks, alarm, tinted windows, sunroof, cold A/C, tilt, cruise control, ABS, driver side air bag, Sony CD player. Four wheel disk brakes. Front brakes have only 2,000 miles on them and the rear has about 8,000 miles. Tires have about 50% tread left. 184,XXX miles. Clean title. Never been wrecked.

Comment

Hmm, I'm jealous. Mine used to look nice and glossy, but now it's got so many scuffs and dings from the dang thieves.

But my rug looks nice though .

Ya know, I'm still not sure if I like 90-91 or 92-93 better. They both have their charm. I like the 92-93 because it is modernized (more ergonomic bumper/trim, more euro-looking tails, and safety airbags, and of course the rear discs are a plus, and the A6 instead of my A4).

But the 90-91's are nice too, because they are the original design, I like the lower grill/foglights better, the door trim guards are more useful in deflecting other car doors and runaway shopping carts, I do like the autobelts (I'm a dork) because they seem "futuristic," lol, and the wrap-around tails are not only safer (more light exposure), but I do like having the Orange part on top better than the 92-93 orange on bottom.

It's too bad aftermarket body parts for the 90-91 are a bit harder to find in lieu of the seemingly more popular 92-93 trim. The 90-91's don't get their proper props, imo.

Nice find for your friend though. I'm still slightly jealous.
                      My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Yup bring him or her over to the dark side...
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          Yup bring him or her over to the dark side...
                          that is what i planned on doin to him.

Comment

We are goin to go pick it up in a hour if there is nothing seriously wrong with it. He is having a mechanic come out there to look at it.

will have pics of mine, his, and another buddies CB7 if he gets the car

Comment

whats he paying for it?

Comment

Working...
                              X