Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

French people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French people

Juste pour savoir y'a combien de personne environ ici qui parle français :P

How many of you talk french.... And only a idea but it's would be good to add a French sub-forum (if there many french people here).

There's a regional section for canadains.

this site will not have a french subforum.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I think you are the only one. If were going to have any sections specific to a language, it will probably be Spanish. I wouldnt hold your breath for anything like that to happen.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Montérégie PQ !! tabarnack qui poousse la note les anglais ! Vous aurez pas de sous forum en français !! pourtant colice si ya ben du monde qui savent monter un char cé ben nous autre !! en t-k y vont s'en rendre compte qu'on est là pis qu'on ai capable des aidés
        You know kid...some day this war is gonna end (sob)... C.O Kilroy (Apocalypse Now)

Comment

Luc, je suis votre père.....

Le grand fromage!

Two years of high school French, and thats all i can say.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

OMelette du Frumage lol da fuck haha I heard it on dexter. Something with an cheese omelette or whatever lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              OMelette du Frumage lol da fuck haha I heard it on dexter. Something with an cheese omelette or whatever lol.
              hell yes

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

Bonjour mon nom est Mike. Je ne parle pas normalement le français mais libère la traduction com à pointillés me permet de parler cette langue. Avoir un bon jour.

lol. Later

Comment

We have a few French Canadian members. One used to be a mod.

There won't be any subforums for any other languages, though. If we made a French subforum, we'd have to go ahead and make subforums for every other language that people speak on here! We have members from all over Europe and Asia, and even a few from South America.

Plus, to have subforums for other languages would keep this site from being the resource that it is! The majority of the information here is in English, and it wouldn't make sense to have useful information in other languages. English is the chosen language for this forum.

Comment

I agree. deev summed up the whole thread. . . .

I havent seen french in a long time good to know its useful to some people. je ne parle le pas french je suis mexican . . . but i read it great. speak it poor. and write it like a toddler.

Comment

haha hellyea boyee..

*Needs*
                      -New shocks
                      -Struts
                      -Drop
                      -Cleaning
                      -New Tires/Wheels
                      -New Window Tint
                      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

bwahahahhahhaha!!!!

Laboratory: Access Denied!!

Dee Dee: That's all you can say!!

Anyway , yeah creating subforums is like those "CREW" threads that were used to be in the Off-topic section. It's not right.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                        X