Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a1 vs B20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a1 vs B20

Hi, My friend has a integra with a b20 motor swap in it. the motor used to be turbo but then it was removed when the car was sold to my friend. Now the intagra has a stock b20 in it and he wants to race me. Think I could win My accord is a 92 DX 4door and its 5speed with the stock f22a1

you will probably loose. but anything can happen

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

B20A5- 2.0L DOHC non-VTEC- 87-91 Prelude 2.0Si- (135hp)
      B20B- 2.0L DOHC non-VTEC- 96-98 CR-V (126hp)
      B20Z- 2.0L DOHC non-VTEC- 99-01 CR-V (143hp)

race him and find out. Integras are light and our Accords are heavy. You might lose but I don't know.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

itll be close, specially if ur a good driver and hes not.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I like a good race! Im going to rep for the CB7's. time to bring out the true power of the f22

Comment

Yeah man, race him bring out the anger of the 2.2 cb7

Comment

Bench racing is not allowed in the Racing Forum, but I never said it wasn't allowed in the Beginner Forums... therefore, I'll allow this. However, I have moved it to the Beginner Off Topic section.

I've beaten many cars that I never should've been able to beat. Race him and find out. A bad driver could potentially be 1 second slower (or more!) than their car is capable of. Not to mention, the condition of the engine, tires, suspension, etc... are all factors as well. If the motor is stock, and was once turbo, it's probably not in the best of shape. If it is built for turbo, then it's probably way slower than it should be, due to the lower compression pistons that were most likely used.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                you will probably loose. but anything can happen
                x2....if it used to be turbo then its probably built internally. unless he used a small turbo pushin low psi's...find out if he has a b18 tranny with it.
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

do it. who give a damn if u lose, its gonna happen. i race ppl even if i kno im gonna lose. i still find it fun its all in good sport lol even if it is illegal

Comment

let us know who wins. id like to know cus i got an accord but its got an h22 in it so im sure itd rock the b20. but i got an integra that im plannin on putting a 99-00 spec b20 in. so im curious to see how this turns out.
                    I won a game of connect four in only three moves
                    <br>
                    http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/thisiskev6/car/?action=view&current=stuffcar014.jpg

<br>
                    http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/thisiskev6/car/?action=view&current=stuffcar010.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                      x2....if it used to be turbo then its probably built internally. unless he used a small turbo pushin low psi's...find out if he has a b18 tranny with it.
                      Actually, as I said above, if the motor was built for turbo, it'd be quite slow without.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Actually, as I said above, if the motor was built for turbo, it'd be quite slow without.
                        Right. chances are it has lower compression, hence making it a bit slower without boost.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

if i was you i would rock ether a f series or a h series

Current Cars
                          95 Civic Coupe - ass tons of mods but always broke.
                          90 Accord EX auto - no mods.
                          90 Accord EX 5 Speed - no mods
                          76 Datsun 280z - soon to be rb goodness.
                          90 Lexus LS400 - low and slow.
                          85 Cressida - soon to be four doors of 2jz love.

Comment

Originally posted by 1-slw-cord
                            if i was you i would rock ether a f series or a h series
                            What in the world do you mean He is rocking an F series. Do you mean he should race an F or H series? Anyway good luck with the race!

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
                              B20A5- 2.0L DOHC non-VTEC- 87-91 Prelude 2.0Si- (135hp)
                              B20B- 2.0L DOHC non-VTEC- 96-98 CR-V (126hp)
                              B20Z- 2.0L DOHC non-VTEC- 99-01 CR-V (143hp)

race him and find out. Integras are light and our Accords are heavy. You might lose but I don't know.
                              my friend has a 89 si lude with 4WS
                              and the motor code is b20b
                              he said it came like that from factory and u have the b20b listed for the crv

now i know the crv's use b series 2.0 dohc motors
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X