Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Alabama anyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama anyone...

I'm in Huntsville/Madison Al area and searched the "Regional" forum for meets but wasn't able to find any. Huntsville is in between Nashville Tn and Birmingham Al about an hour from each. We should be able to get a pretty nice meet going. I see a CB7Tuner.com sticker on the accord across the street so I know we are around. Anyone up for it?

Welcome to the board!

I live in the Madison/Huntsville area as well and I think I have seen your car at the apartment complex opposite the house I stay at. That's my accord, the one with the cb7tuner sticker.

I've thought about leaving you a note to come over and check the board out a couple of times, since I noticed you had a clean ride, but I never got a chance.

Anyway, good to see you made it on here. What are your mods?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

F22a4 w/40,000 miles, new head,MSD coil conversion, NGK uranium plugs/wires,Jet control module,Aem rail, Accel injectors, High flow fuel pump, new brake system including master cylinder, new coolant system w/fans, Excedy stage 2 clutch,Lightened chromoly flywheel, rebuilt 5-speed trans, Pilot upper front strut bar, Progress springs w/matched struts and shocks, progress rear tie bar, straight exaust no cat and Flowmaster muffler, clear lights on front and Red/Whites on rear, small stereo (probs with the woofer),15 in wheels/tire pkg from Tire Rack (I hit a curb at 50mph and bent my unmarked sawblades like the ones on your car and needed something fast). About to boost it but having trouble with the tranny already. Get in touch. #107 downstairs facing your house. You'll see me out there with my head in the engine. Dirk.

Comment

Sounds good! I particularly like your suspension setup. It must handle pretty nicely. I've been researching some setups myself (strut/spring combos) for a while now...maybe you could give me some tips sometime lol.

That's too bad about your sawblades though, but you current wheels with your drop look pretty good.

You asked about a meet in you first post. A couple of us have been doing some initial planning, but it seems interest has died down over the last month or so. It's unfortunate since there were a number of members who were interested. Maybe we can get these plans going again. Check out this thread, if you haven't already:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=50147

Edit: If I see you around, I'll definitely stop by and say hello. Jay
        Last edited by palinix; 04-25-2007, 02:06 AM.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

i joined within the last two weeks and i saw this. i am from Scottsboro . sure you guys have heard of it. bout 45mins away from the HSV/ Mad. area. hit me up sometime

Comment

Originally posted by trevorcb7
            i joined within the last two weeks and i saw this. i am from Scottsboro . sure you guys have heard of it. bout 45mins away from the HSV/ Mad. area. hit me up sometime
            Thats like 2 hours from Anniston....haha

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

yeah its not too bad

Comment

Welcome! I'm in Birmingham. Nice cb in your sig. More Pics Please!!
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

OK.. Attention all of you ppl... trying to have a meet going on in Nashville... check out the Regional thread.. and if you are interested pm me !!! got about 5 ppl interested in going well.. they are going !!

its not far for any of you guys... About an hour or hour and a half from Nashville you guys are !!

come on lets meet up ..

The meet is scheduled for Saturday October 27, 2007 !! its going to be at Centennial Park on Broadway about 11am. Going to try and have a BBQ and then cruise and go from there !!!

You guys wanted a meet so here you go !! allready planned out !

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I have to work on saturdays

Glad you told everyone weeks ahead of time. Hopefully, I can get that saturday off and just leave that friday right after work. I don't have the best looking cb(ALL STOCK) so yeah. I'm down for it tho.
                    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

hey .. at least you are still one color.. lol.. my cb ain't the best looking one but who cares.. i still like it.. needs work but who's car doesn't !!

come up to Nashville .. ALABAMA !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

hey.. my in-laws live in Scottsboro.. I go there quite often.. LOL.. hell i was there two weeks ago and revved up at a couple of CBs by the Walmart.. lol i hope it wasn't you.. haha.

Comment

i think i might have been there i saw a car like yours revd up i didnt know who it was tho...i can try and make it to that meet on the 27th. my brother lives in spring hill tn. so maybe i will show i dunno

Comment

Working...
                          X