Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

junkyard time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

junkyard time!

after finishing my last exam today, me and a buddy went down to the Cookstown Auto Centre "pick and pull".... they had like 30 cb7s there! I was in need of a few parts, but really really wanted to get some OEM fogs. So, we began peering into each car, looking for a fog light switch... found one.. but no front bumper....found another...but it was a freaking 92 (it only had one anyway)... then i came to this silver one... fog switch, swing around to the front -- 90-91 OEM fog!!! but of course, as luck would have it, the rest of the bumper was shaved clean off in an accident, only damage on the car. so only one fog. CRAP. oh well, i got a bunch of other stuff, and i'll keep my eyes open for some more

$50 CA by the way for all this

(i'm putting one of those fog switches in, even though i dont have any yet... might wire some aftermarket ones up.. but it looks better than the blank... lol
    RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

that was nice i got a set of 90-91 fogs...........but i got a 92........wonder if they will still fit

Only Hard Thing is Keeping it Clean
    my ride

Comment

cool man keep looking! i do the same thing when i go to the junk yard. I can never find the OEM fogs though. I found some fog lights from a 91 prelude with the switch! Im going to put them my cb7. Ill have to custom make the hole where the original OE fogs go!

Comment

Dirty accord - PM to you!
        RIP

Comment

cb7tuner2000 - make sure you get on that asap, and put up some pics... im sure there are alot of people on this forum who would be really interested in seeing that work... although i think there have been some rumours about it not looking right

man, i really want fogs... they saved my but this winter... it was snowing really really bad, i have some cheap ones on my 89 right now.... and the snow was coming down so hard that the glare off the lights was blinding... i'm talking hardcore, lake huron streamer here. i couldnt see a thing, so flicked off the headlights, and what a difference!.. i could only go about 40 km/h. but no glare, and still parking lights on from the back... it worked well. those streamers are only a few minutes wide usually anyway.
          RIP

Comment

nice find
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by led_fut
              Dirty accord - PM to you!
              seen and will post pics weds day when i get back home

my ride

Comment

pics?
                RIP

Comment

lucky find!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ok took me a min had 2 find my cam...............

^^showing that they work

got the full harness just got the other 50% hooked up in my car

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyaccord
                      ok took me a min had 2 find my cam...............

^^showing that they work

got the full harness just got the other 50% hooked up in my car
                      Isnt your car a 92/93 model and those are 90/91? Are you aware that they wont fit?
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                        Isnt your car a 92/93 model and those are 90/91? Are you aware that they wont fit?
                        yep i know ..................but led_fut wanted 2 see them.........but the wires will still hook up when i find some 92/93 fogs

my ride

Comment

hey man where is this place located? hopefully its close to me. did they have any 92-93 sedans there at all? cuz i need a new trunk lid.
                          Originally posted by deevergote.
                          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

hammer-town!... lol... cookstown is straight up the 400.... i'd say 403-407-400 north... bout 30 min up... its about 15 min south of barrie. take 89 west, then first road south (cookstown auto center building there) and teh yard is about a mile down. i was at school in orillia, just moved back home (sarnia).

but man, there were no joke like 35 cb7s sittting there... tons of parts... you could probably even find one in your colour i bet, but dont remember. It seems to be a popular junkyard car though, i would check some yards closer to you.. just ask if you can go take a look for some stuff, they wont let you take your car in but will let you bring tools and stuff to remove the parts you want... and as you can see... dirt cheap.... the headlight i picked up wasn't even on a car lol it was sitting on top of one

dirty accord: those are some sweet fogs... jealousssssss... lol.
                            RIP

Comment

doooood.... i just found me a set of 90-91 fogs also at the Pick and Save where Uneektony works at. the lamps themselves are fully intact, no cracks BUT i need the wires. there was one set of wires marked "B" but i'm sure it's missing a wire and where it leads to in the engine bay i have no clue as it only had a grounding wire bolted around the radiator support.
                              I also found the fog switch in the cabin.

ok the second thing i found was.... a black leather armrest for 90-91 also. the leather in the front is kinda hard but the rest of it feels nice and soft.
                              no cracks no tears. KICKASS.

i'll post pictures later tonight after dinner.

Comment

Working...
                              X