Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

redline movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jyoungblood87
    i heard from everybody who saw it that Redline Sucks azz...

exactly what i have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
      By him crashing does that make him a "bad" actor?? So far from the majority who have seen the movie, it sounds not too bad

no it makes him look like a dumbass.. who shouldnt be around exotics let alone be in a movie around them.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

That movie is awesome seen it 4 times....SIKE movie is garbage..

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
          no it makes him look like a dumbass.. who shouldnt be around exotics let alone be in a movie around them.
          x2...If he knew he couldnt drive he shouldnt got in...Tard. anyway I love exotics but looking at the preview looked like an exotic version of f&f. I still hate them for junking the CGT like that one of my favorite cars.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I can't hold it against Eddie... I mean, what moron gives the keys to a rare exotic car to an inexperienced driver? On a racetrack? What was he supposed to do, drive like a granny? On city streets, perhaps... but you don't give the keys to a performance car to someone while on a track and not expect them to push it. You don't expect an inexperienced driver, who has DEFINITELY never driven one of those cars enough to know what they are doing, to push it to the limit without potentially doing damage!

The physics and mechanics of an exotic car are quite different from those of the cars normal people are used to driving. It may feel like he has plenty of control, and it will until it has gone beyond its limit. In a totally foreign car, he couldn't have possibly known that limit.

I say "inexperienced driver" in reference to the car he was driving... Driving an Altima around town, compared to an Enzo, are two totally different things. It's a Moped compared to a 'Busa... the basics are there, but that's about it!

Comment

Okay lemme you all movie critics what would be the ingredients of a great car movie huh..????
              One other thing everybody's still hung up on the eddie crashing the enzo..Yes it sucked cause its an expensive ride. I love excotics but at the ending of the day ITS JUST A CAR..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I will go for the boobie factor but other than that nah. Ok maybe for the carrera until they fuck it up asshoes.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Movie looks dumb to me... So.... I'll wait for my free boot-leg

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
                    Movie looks dumb to me... So.... I'll wait for my free boot-leg
                    werd. I hate to say it but I'm with this guy.

Comment

if you wanted a comedy it was great! if you wanted a plot line stay home, it was great for ppl with ADD, they couldnt stick to anything oh first fast cars oh then hot chicks oh then a kidnapping oh then fake money and a cult oh then cars blow up and still win the race. it was way worse than any of the f&f movies. There wasnt anything that was realistic about it.

on a good note i want the soundtrack, the song she sings "i want to be your car tonight" too funny i gotta have it!

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
                        Eddie Griffin is a really good, awesome, and fantastic actor. What did the brother do to U?
                        He made me laugh, that jerk.

Didn't see it nor will I have time to. But that Enzo owner has a few more exotics, so one car isn't going to be the end of the world for him even if its a rare exotic. He prefers the 599 anyways.

Comment

Working...
                        X