Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

redline movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redline movie

i was wondering did anybody seen the new movie called redline yet? its suppose to be like fast and the furious but with exotic cars instead.
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

no not yet, I'm waiting for it to come out on dvd but it definately looks a thousand times better than the fast and furious movies.

Comment

i think it looks equally if not worse the F&F. the cost of the cars brought horrible actors(see eddie griffin).

My Members Ride Thread
      Originally posted by deevergote
      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

i wanted to see it but no theaters within like 30miles have it.... a sign?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle
          i think it looks equally if not worse the F&F. the cost of the cars brought horrible actors(see eddie griffin).

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i just came home from looking at it. The movie was awesome..it was based on straight driving skills...There wasnt any set of fake shit like the FnF series had... The cars and women in the movie almost made me spill "man juice" a few times...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

what a waste of money

...adjust accordingly

Comment

And I still hate the producers for fucking up a real carrera gt....why couldnt they make a model. Fuckin rich idiots.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

just got home from watching it, it was alright, but that chick natasha was hot
                  Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle
                    Eddie Griffin is a really good, awesome, and fantastic actor. What did the brother do to U?

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
                      Eddie Griffin is a really good, awesome, and fantastic actor. What did the brother do to U?
                      Click here to see Video
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

By him crashing does that make him a "bad" actor?? So far from the majority who have seen the movie, it sounds not too bad

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

i heard from everybody who saw it that Redline Sucks azz...
                          A wise man sees failure as progress...

Comment

Eddie Griffin in "The New Guy" made me want to punch babies.

I can safely say I won't be seeing this movie.

Comment

I like Eddie Griffin, but I'm not rushing out to see this movie. Oddly enough, exotic cars don't interest me very much. I get more excited by seeing a nice looking FC or oldschool MR2 that I do looking at a Ferarri.

Comment

Working...
                              X