Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

should i buy a skyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i buy a skyline

hey i was just wondering do u guys think its worthit buying a nissan sky line r32/r33 gtr for 9000 i live in toronto so....... ya i went ou today to take a look at few i was going to buy it but i wanted to think about it first because it would be so diffrent driving in the right hand side

would u think getting parts for it would be A bitch ?

yea its worth it.

and why do u have accordtunerzz/gemini's sig as ur sig?

Comment

Originally posted by jdmkoko
      hey i was just wondering do u guys think its worthit buying a nissan sky line r32/r33 gtr for 9000 i live in toronto so....... ya i went ou today to take a look at few i was going to buy it but i wanted to think about it first because it would be so diffrent driving in the right hand side

i cant believe your comtemplating this.... (in that order)

if i had 9k right now, you'd be out of a skyline right now , this car's my dream car, EVEN before my m3 gtr
      "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmkoko

why are you jacking gemini's sig?

Comment

check this out...a place out of Edmonton, AB....

http://www.importconcern.ca/

this car is only $7500

i am seriously considering it as well...I want an all season car and i just don't know how crappy they would be in the winter...

Originally posted by 501accord
          why are you jacking gemini's sig?
          the jury's still out on that one
          DEVOTE

Comment

arnt gtr's the only AWD skyine?

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
              check this out...a place out of Edmonton, AB....

http://www.importconcern.ca/

this car is only $7500

i am seriously considering it as well...I want an all season car and i just don't know how crappy they would be in the winter...

the jury's still out on that one
              That there looks like a GTS only but shit, I'd still rock it.

GTR for 9K, I'd jump on that shit if I had the money. I love R32/R33s. Not a real big fan of the R34s.

Possible owner of a CB7 in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
                arnt gtr's the only AWD skyine?
                yes they are. The GTS are rwd.

Possible owner of a CB7 in the near future

Comment

i'll buy it if i have 9G....hahahah

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X