Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ORLANDO CB7s...Saturday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ORLANDO CB7s...Saturday Night

hey guys if u stay in the orlando kissimee area every saturday night me and couple outher cb7's roll out to walmart on john young and sand lake and show off our cars...its not only uis but many people be there its like a street racing meet up point and then from there we roll to Sams Club on OBT..where everyone drifts most 240sx and 350z etc be out there drifting we are trying to get more cb7 to roll with us so far it is four of us if u are bored saturday night and u drive a cb7 hit me up in this thread and ill let you know where we meet up

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

That's the same spots that all of the cars meet up on sat night.

If you want a meet I suggest it not having to do with the sat night racers.

I was just going to make a thread called orlando roll call.

I'm actaully in kissimmee but I rep hunter's creek all my friends are there.

btw, I have never seen you guys met up at wal mart, I go almost every weekend.

I say we met up on tradeport, anywhere down tradeport past orange ave anyone of those gas stations would suit much better.

btw, another good idea is not to have it in the beginner section and wait til you get 30 posts which is what I was going to do so I think this thread should just die.
    No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

hahah check tjhe video out in my sig, its footage from saturday nights in sandlake
      ]

Comment

ok I'd actaully post in that thread but I don't have 30 posts?

Anyways ok, so most of that video is near tradeport on binnacle right?

at the end with the bikes, what road is that?

and in the very beginning when you guys were racing according to the green light, where is that?

THe scene here in florida is actually pretty huge, i love sat nights. tell me theres almost 500+ cars every night u can just jump around from rockets, to jetstream, and then when were all together in sams club just chillin. fuck the cops though for real.

why does everyone buck when one cop comes?
        No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

This 30 post thing is getting me upset, I wanna buy something from someone we should be ateast allowed in classfieds.

Anyone that goes on sat night Pm me,

let's meet up. I should be going this saturday.
          No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

what's happening O-town?
            sounds good .we should see.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21
              hey guys if u stay in the orlando kissimee area every saturday night me and couple outher cb7's roll out to walmart on john young and sand lake and show off our cars...its not only uis but many people be there its like a street racing meet up point and then from there we roll to Sams Club on OBT..where everyone drifts most 240sx and 350z etc be out there drifting we are trying to get more cb7 to roll with us so far it is four of us if u are bored saturday night and u drive a cb7 hit me up in this thread and ill let you know where we meet up

Bro welcome aboard there are alot of us big boy in the o-twon....
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                Bro welcome aboard there are alot of us big boy in the o-twon....
                you tell 'em Bro,you tell 'em

Comment

wow so I had tire kingdom put in a new master cylinder the other day and I had bottemd out and my alignment was out and got an alignment, I get out of the shop and my pedal hits the floor.

Brand new breaks with master, brake fluid was still topped off so no leak, so must be just a defective master, but the thing that worries me is it's doing it intermittenly and I got the master 3 days ago and it just did it first time today. I'm afraid of even the 2nd time what if I'm just driving and it goes? thank god this time i was parked and just in reverse to hit the road and noticed it. I mean i know u hit e-brake but i dont want all that shit.

So its sitting overnight first thing in the morning, I really want to make the races tommorrow night.
                  No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

Originally posted by 407accord
                    wow so I had tire kingdom put in a new master cylinder the other day and I had bottemd out and my alignment was out and got an alignment, I get out of the shop and my pedal hits the floor.

Brand new breaks with master, brake fluid was still topped off so no leak, so must be just a defective master, but the thing that worries me is it's doing it intermittenly and I got the master 3 days ago and it just did it first time today. I'm afraid of even the 2nd time what if I'm just driving and it goes? thank god this time i was parked and just in reverse to hit the road and noticed it. I mean i know u hit e-brake but i dont want all that shit.

So its sitting overnight first thing in the morning, I really want to make the races tommorrow night.
                    make sure you get that fix before you hit the races tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                      you tell 'em Bro,you tell 'em
                      You know how we roll bro..

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                        make sure you get that fix before you hit the races tomorrow.
                        welaal thats a what ims sayin i ar eally wanna goat otmmorrow
                        No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

Hey 407accord from experience watch yourself racing on the roads especially this weekend..plus youll have those drunk assholes on the road.
                          Last edited by accordtypeR; 03-16-2007, 08:06 PM.

My Old Baby
                          SOLD TO

Comment

fromaw hat experience what are you talking ab out?

so are you gnot going this weekend or something cuz its sta pattys eweekend>? I ereally hope mya car is done.

yes im a drunk i decidea my cars in im chillin ona friday night at home why not take a few shoats yea know.
                            No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

yeh i figured id wait till 30 posts but we can always do this again some time and post it the next time but if we do meet up if u guys really plan to u guys can message me ill give u my cell and we meet up at the gast station at the walmart by John young ...i can tell this will be hot!

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                              disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Working...
                              X