Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I crashed my cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jun_ii
    i won't be able to drive her for a while cuz estimated repair is around $2000..it sux!
    Wow and they didn't total it? Surprising. But glad to hear you're okay, good luck!
    Max

Comment

Originally posted by Akira_kj
      $2000 might be over the blue book value and chaces are its gunna get considered totaled unless you where able to drive it home. So youll end up getting a check or a fixed car that has absolutly no value with a reconstructed title.

I hate bad drivers. How hard is it to follow the rules everyone else has to follow. Some times it seems like they just hand out licenses to anyone with $15.
      when the accident happened the car won't start...so i had it towed to the shop.
      she was totaled..

Comment

i don't think imma get her repaired it cost too much.

Comment

People need to use signal and know how to drive, what the speed limit anyway? well glad you are ok.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowCord
            People need to use signal and know how to drive, what the speed limit anyway? well glad you are ok.
            45 was the speed limit..but if she didn't cut me off when she turned the accident would've never happened.

Comment

well before you give it to the insurance company for a check, part out what you can ;p

Comment

i might part it out...

Comment

Dont even try to fix it, it aint worth it. Part it out, get some money out of it and move on. It's not worth the money to work on this car anymore. Start fresh.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

That's sucks so much. Sorry man... I hate people who can't drive too. Those who just swerve in front of people going slow... cut me off going faster than me at least!
                    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

wow thats a bang sorry to hear about that.... must suck!!
                      CB7 - JDM!!
                      second picture removed due to excessive signature size. please read the rules.

Comment

who was found at fault? I understand that it was not your mistake, you did all you could. but to the insurance, you hit her from behind.

MY RIDE

Comment

how do we know she didn't do this on purpose to make a little money?

Comment

she was sick of that ford, i mean, who wouldnt be, so she wanted to get it totalled, and apparently she has something against cb7s too.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

should b that bitches fault for not signaling esp if she was short stoppin
                              ony of my boix crashed his cb7 into tha back of another cb7 because a car wanted to short stop. also in another case another friend got hit by uninsured motorist but my friend was arrested too because of "aggressive driving" because he was breakcheckin ( the other guy had no insurance sooooo he was arrested tooo HEHE )
                              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

i think she did it on purpose...im sure she saw you comin in quick from behind. so she decided to be a lil bitch and try to see if you'll hit her..and why the fock was she doin 20??? I hope SHE got hurt

*Needs*
                                -New shocks
                                -Struts
                                -Drop
                                -Cleaning
                                -New Tires/Wheels
                                -New Window Tint
                                -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Working...
                                X