Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Plans fo da whip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans fo da whip

1990 honda accord lx

NOW:

removed trim
    shaved antenna
    94-97 accord front lip
    lowered on some bilsteins
    camber kit in front
    DIY headlights and grill
    OEM hood (duno if that counts or not but i had to replace it bc my fat-ass friend thought it was a chair)
    OEM trunk lid (dont know what the deal is but its from a 90-91 and only has the holes for the main H symbol, plus it was free)
    Cold Air Intake - not short ram -
    header (unknown brand)
    cat back + cherry bomb
    pioneer cd player w/remote (fully extending your shifting arm to adjust the radio is for suckers lol)
    pioneer 6 disk changer
    pioneer 6x9s (4)
    pioneer 12" 800 watt sub (2)
    steelies (dont hafta worry about scratches and they look the same clean as they do dirty)

FUTURE PLANS:

JDM one piece headlights
    JDM power folding mirrors
    JDM bumper w/fog lights
    JDM grill
    as many JDM parts as i can get
    black interior (leather would be nice but it doesnt matter)
    maybe del sol seats - any thoughts?
    sunroof (but i dont want puddles in my car in a couple of years)
    Paint - the bright green from the old cudas (FREE!! HELL YEAH!)
    wheels - basic 5 spokes 17s or 18s black or same green as car w/ polished lip

i'd make a list of engine/performance but the list would be a mile and a half long and i would be talking out of my ass since i dont have nearley enough dough to fund it

btw no h22, more accords have h22s then preludes

so just tell me what you think about my cb

-outro-
    Last edited by bmxboi23; 03-12-2007, 11:30 PM. Reason: previous post was incorrect

sounds like its gonna be an awesome ride....love the idea of that old lime green from the cudas

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

It a good plan hope you can get all that on within a decent amount of time and put up some pics
      later
      Hellz yeah im now workin at HONDA

Comment

I'd say good idea, but don't just get as many jdm parts as you can to have them, get them because you like them and how they look. I know they made a bumper "pole" for 4th gen preludes thats ugly as hell, looks like a snow plow pole...
        Max

Comment

Originally posted by clemsoncb7
          I'd say good idea, but don't just get as many jdm parts as you can to have them, get them because you like them and how they look. I know they made a bumper "pole" for 4th gen preludes thats ugly as hell, looks like a snow plow pole...
          Max
          I'm with clemson on this on. Get it because that is how you want it and not because everybody is craving them.

This Car Is Killin Me Softly
          In This World Killin Me....Softly.........lol

F20a Funds: $0.65
          Need : $500.00

Comment

So what motor are you going for? Or are you building the f22..?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sizzle
              I'm with clemson on this on. Get it because that is how you want it and not because everybody is craving them.
              LOL if i made it sound like that then my bad frankly i dont care what people crave. and so far i havnt seen any jdm parts that i didnt like. (except the antenna in the bumper, and the plates and stickers)

Originally posted by reas0n555
              So what motor are you going for? Or are you building the f22..?
              nope im picking up a h23 this weekend and im going to put an h22 head, maybe the f20b head (dont know the compatiblty tho)
              besides that you will just hafta wait and see

Comment

Free paint for the win, dad's a painter in Dallas, Going metallic black though, how bout you, what's your hook up?
                Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bmxboi23
                  LOL if i made it sound like that then my bad frankly i dont care what people crave. and so far i havnt seen any jdm parts that i didnt like. (except the antenna in the bumper, and the plates and stickers)

nope im picking up a h23 this weekend and im going to put an h22 head, maybe the f20b head (dont know the compatiblty tho)
                  besides that you will just hafta wait and see
                  i wouldnt go for a h series frakenstein... if its a daily driver... but i hope youve build the motor for the ground up if you do so..ive heard that the h series frankstein isnt good to do... imo your better off going with a h22 or h23
                  am going for a h23(non vtec) as well with spray and bolt-ons.. good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                  X