Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Incentive for a fasssssst cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incentive for a fasssssst cb7

So I have owned my car for a couple months, and I just got my third notice on my window from local junkyards. This one read:

"Free junk car removal"

That is my incentive to build a beast of a car

^^click it or ticket^^

Either ur car looks really bad or some1 hates u.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

wHAT THE fuck does that mean?

they are waiting to take your car/?!

Comment

Haha you don't wanna see it right now....madd cancer in the process of being removed...my car is about 3 different colors...with the rear bumper hanging off. Haha it is the typical beater...

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
          Haha you don't wanna see it right now....madd cancer in the process of being removed...my car is about 3 different colors...with the rear bumper hanging off. Haha it is the typical beater...

no that is not the typical beater....

Comment

Well then a bad ass beater at that. All I know is that I have A LOT of work to do with my baby

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

lol i thought my car is bad.
              i have a smashed in front end, drivers door and fender is beat up, and drivers door handle is popped and the rear door window is busted (have a trash bag over it) plus it have 320,000 miles and have serious rust on the quarter panels.

maybe we should start worst looking CB club ever!
              Last edited by Lil' Whitie; 03-13-2007, 09:18 AM.
              1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

I had an incentive to build up my Accord after I had an accident with it. I saw the front end smashed in and I said to myself that I will take really good care of my car from now on. I hope you do too!

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22
                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

at least im not alone in the boat of ugly cb's

my freind has an rx7 that he loves like we love our accords so i always mess with him and im going to put a sign like that on his car when he gets the POS running

Comment

Originally posted by bmxboi23
                    at least im not alone in the boat of ugly cb's

my freind has an rx7 that he loves like we love our accords so i always mess with him and im going to put a sign like that on his car when he gets the POS running
                    v6 or rotery?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
                      lol i thought my car is bad.
                      i have a smashed in front end, drivers door and fender is beat up, and drivers door handle is popped and the rear door window is busted (have a trash bag over it) plus it have 320,000 miles and have serious rust on the quarter panels.

maybe we should start worst looking CB club ever!

Yeah man haha I don't want to start a members ride page yet because the thing is so beat up. I am getting a purple 92 front bumper in a week which will add to my cars POS attitude (btw it is a black car haha)

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
                        v6 or rotery?
                        RX = Rotary eXperiment.

The RX cars only came with rotary engines. Flying doritos for the lose.

Comment

Wow I've never heard of that happening before, sorry to hear about it, lol. I'd say build it for you, not for a junk removal business...
                          Max

Comment

I have one of those type of ugly as sin project cars in my driveway too. Don't feel too bad about it.

Comment

leave the body, soup it up and watch ppl stare at u while u smoke them hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X