Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Good news for the cb bad for the lude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news for the cb bad for the lude

Hey guys most of u guys know i have a boosted cb7 and a h22 lude. Mike has been bugging me saying he thinks the lude is faster than the cb so we finally raced. i put 3 cars on the lude without trying. So great news for the cb its still faster and not so good for the lude or any other ludes that think the h22 is all that fast. Poor poor prelude i will have to turbo it too so it will have a chance. LOL.

Originally posted by midnightrayne
    Hey guys most of u guys know i have a boosted cb7 and a h22 lude. Mike has been bugging me saying he thinks the lude is faster than the cb so we finally raced. i put 3 cars on the lude without trying. So great news for the cb its still faster and not so good for the lude or any other ludes that think the h22 is all that fast. Poor poor prelude i will have to turbo it too so it will have a chance. LOL.

thats good to know....when u say boosted u mean turbo or like its boosted with h22 and other shit couse im still thinking on whats beter for my shit

Comment

hes turbo (check the sig Yo)

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
        hes turbo (check the sig Yo)
        i thought rayne was a women? eh either way i'd go NA n e day for its reliability. i'd drive a boosted car as long as i dont have to maintain it. i wanna just be able to build it and drive it hard.

-sean
        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

yeah im a girl. its okay tho i dont tell to many ppl.

and yeah thats what the prelude is for to drive daily even tho the cb does just fine. just kinda miss the power that i have in the cb when i get in the lude.

oh and the cb is a h23 with turbo

Comment

Have you guys put on a bigger turbo for the H23 yet =P. Oh yea you guys end of goin to Nopi? And if you guys did how was that? Heard it wasnt that good by a friend of mine.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

no bigger turbo yet still havent decided on what i want. and no nopi either i didnt want to go too ricey for me.

Taking my time with the accord this time around there isnt a big rush seeing i have the lude to drive now.

Comment

Working...
              X