Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the best cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the best cleaner

What would be a good cleaner for seats? (just spilled coolaid on the passenger seat the other day)
    Hellz yeah im now workin at HONDA

Some Washing machine soap diluted with water in a spray bottle, light spray, dabbing it up with a cloth.

When I can I use our carpet cleaner (with the handheld extensions), its quite useful.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

yeah watered down tide works well. there are also many dedicated fabric cleaners out there.

you may be out of luck with kool-aid though. i remember in middle school, people used to dye their hair with that stuff. later.
      Last edited by TypeG; 03-07-2007, 10:43 PM.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Cool thaks, ill try that

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
          yeah watered down tide works well. there are also many dedicated fabric cleaners out there.

you may be out of luck with kool-aid though. i remember in middle school, people used to die their hair with that stuff. later.

people die their hair w that. Weird lol

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG

you may be out of luck with kool-aid though. i remember in middle school, people used to die their hair with that stuff. later.
            Damn I didnt know that. We used that spray shit but thats diff lol. Would a steam cleaner work? You could always try that.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah, they would put the small unsweetend packets in their hair on feild day or whatever they had back then and their hair would be red for a week. this was without water though, so who knows. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

yeah, i use to do it. you take a highly concentrated solution of kool aid - red is best and get it warm - as hot as you can stand it and do a swirly in it.

good luck with the stains. i had green melted wax from a crayon on my seats. the way i got that stain out was . . . my mom did it

when you use the diluted tide, make sure it is warm. it will work better.

MY RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by cebese7en
                  yeah, i use to do it. you take a highly concentrated solution of kool aid - red is best and get it warm - as hot as you can stand it and do a swirly in it.

good luck with the stains. i had green melted wax from a crayon on my seats. the way i got that stain out was . . . my mom did it

when you use the diluted tide, make sure it is warm. it will work better.

lol ur mom did it sweet. well moms no best lol

Comment

excuse my ignorance, but im australian and we dont have kool-aid, what the fuck is it? lol
                    "Am i crazy? Or am i so sane that i just blew your mind?"

Comment

Originally posted by accordvince
                      excuse my ignorance, but im australian and we dont have kool-aid, what the fuck is it? lol
                      Kool-aid is a powder that you add to water to make a drink, kinda like iced tea and any other powder you add to water. It comes in many flavors and stains anything it spills on. It makes you wonder what your insides look like after you drink some?

Comment

Working...
                      X