Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Any body run rc nitro car/truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any body run rc nitro car/truck

i have 6 rc car i was think i know afew guy run'em to

4 door ex-l

I got a nitro RS4, pretty old but it's in mint condition, I also have an RC10 and run 40% nitro in both, I also have a few electric's too but I don't drive then cause they too slow

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

i have a hpi rs4 micro i use inside and a hpi rs4 rtr with a ss motor in it. havent run it in a long time .. i know i should. i've been working on my big toy for way too long.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i used to have a sweet ass tmaxx. one time, i was driving it in a parking lot, and a cop saw me, and i thought i was in trouble, but he thought it was neat. he even radared it for me, topped out at 76. i had the 4 inner shocks removed, and proline wheels and street tires so it would hook up. also had MIP exhaust, diy port job, MIP cooling head, metal geared transmission, racing shocks, and a toyota supra body. it was sweeeeeet.

i also had a HPI sprint with a 14 turn motor and a novak esc. it was wicked fast but nothing compared to my tmaxx.

sold both of those, now all i have is an associated rc18t. i set it up for stock class oval racing, where the competition is nuts caus we all run basically the same truck. but im selling it soon too. over 400$$ in that thing, trying to sell for about 170. PM my if anyones interested, i got plenty of pics.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Yeah, I have tmaxx, but like tommi, I haven't run it in a long time. It provided me with an engine to play with until I got the cb7. They're cool toys.

Comment

dude thats one fast tmaxx!!
            right now i'm runin a old school rs4, nitro sport, stamped and two team associated oval racers i i think rc12 u not sure.
            my dad is runnin a xxxnt kinwald edition and three airplanes and two gas boats but not sure.
            but i have not played them for a long time.
            but i'm savin up for the LST mini! whoo!
            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

eww dont get the mini lst they break left and right and they are down right slow. trust me, i want a rc18t. they r fast as crap out of the box. that and some reedy gp 1100 batts and ur good to race really.
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

here a few pic of my stuff i wish i could find a cb7 body

4 door ex-l

Comment

haha reminds me of my tmaxx. i had a custom made 2 inch long filter on it, so i cut a whole through the cab part of the body, and turned the tube so it pointed upwards, and the filter stuck out of the body. it seriously looked cool. i noticed a diff in top end power as well.

Comment

post some pic up guy

4 door ex-l

Comment

I have a t-maxx and an e-maxx. I'll see if I can get some pics of them. The t-maxx was used often, the e-maxx has been used I think like 2 times.

Comment

heres my 18t.

the red 1/12 body is for racing only, thats why theres rings all over it. the front end rubs are from this cowboy dude that kept blocking me this one race. last lap, id been pedalling the whole race, and said u know what, F this. got under him in the corner, didnt wreck him, just picked that rear of his car up and got him squirelly. he lifted, i passed, i won. lol.

Comment

i got the old RS4 first gen i believe with the 4WD. hahah Its awesome fast and nice cause it runs two differentials front and back hahaha. I think there is an air leak somewhere...cause i start it, idles ok then BAMMM WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOT hahah im like wtf oh crap its dragging the body around until i hit the breaks lol. its been through alot. hit a manhole and popped up about 4ft into the air and landed on all 4 and kepted going without a muffler haha. i thought it was going to die. i still race on and off, fun when u get money out of it from races though.

It was a way to race without getting in trouble with the police. =D
                          1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
                          Originally posted by yeamans17
                          you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

that a nice rc18 ----------the ofna crt.5 is a 1/12 scale 4 wheel nitro with a 18 engine i can wait to buy mines

4 door ex-l

Comment

hey jay u wanna buy that 18t???

Comment

Working...
                              X