Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

car wash story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car wash story

Why i love my cb7 lol and hate it
    So today i went and got a car wash it was the first day here in illinois the wash has been open for awhile due to the cold ass weather anywho i pulled my shinny new ultra mint 93 cb7 intro the car wash and started the wash. Because its the crazy good wash i turned the car off cuz it takes like 10min and i was low on gas so the wash gets over and the doors open up the blowers come on and i go to start my car click click click no start sure is trying but just would start so with the lady pulling in behind me i decided to push that bitch out well i open the door a bit soon cuz i got the spot free rinse on the face but it was all good because i got the super hot blower all over the face to while i was pushing her out. 2min after im out of the car wash and everyone else's way the water freezes all over my car it looked pretty cool actually. So i pop the hood and give the coil a good backhanding, I hop back in and click click vroom right up running like a champ i was a little pissed at the time cuz the guy filling up his snowmobile was laughing at me well i soon showed him with the most smokey burnout i could muster going from 1st 2nd and reverse like five times cuz the enigine is getting swaped in about 2days anyways after i was half way done i thought i could use a good wash now that i have rubber sprayed all over my iccie car so back into the carwash i went
    nothing special but the cb7 sure can haddle a mean burnout
    Last edited by capman86; 02-18-2007, 03:52 AM.

haha wow. awesome story... wecome to the board.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Reminds me I need to wash my car today.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Intresting

Comment

wish i could wash mine but she dont stay running but once she does im taking her to get a much needed washing

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

And the point of this thread was
            Next time try writing it in English!
            ~~~ Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angle Can Fly ~~~

Comment

sounds more like a bad starter to me. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by The Hearst CB
                And the point of this thread was
                Next time try writing it in English!
                hey it's off topic i can midnight rant in any language if i want so blah

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                  haha wow. awesome story... wecome to the board.
                  thanks man i cant wait till i get over my 30 posts and man how i love you sig i want an evo so bad!

Comment

Working...
                  X