Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats your landlord like (those that aren't too rich to have one)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your landlord like (those that aren't too rich to have one)?

Mine is awesome. My apartments are pretty much a bunch of duplexes in a peice of area. I literally share a wall with my landlord. I throw parties on almost a daily basis until at least 2am. I had a kegger in my basement last night (they're 2 floors plus basement) and this place was packed, I went to bed at 9am, put it that way. I have an old ass Kenwood receiver hooked up to a dumbass Duron PC in the basement thats WiFied to my PC up here which pushes two old Mongomery Ward 3 way speaker towers (using the original 10's, mids and horns). Loud as hell, I mean my hearing was fucked when I woke up. We both went out our doors this morning at the same time and all he said was off to work? I was like yep. That was that. Never had such an awesome landlord.

Too rich to have one... right.

I busted my ass at 23 so I could buy a house... I refused to rent. It's just throwing money away, IMO. All my friends have rented from apartment complexes, so they didn't really have landlords.

Comment

I hate apt.s cuz you dont have a driveway.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
        i hate dorms cause i cant have my car

Comment

why not

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

check out my location

no parking, anywhere

Comment

mine is a dick...lol he keeps jackin up the rent and he digs up my back yard to fill in dirt at some other home he owns

Comment

I never see mine, it's great. 3 bdrm 2 story $975/mo.

92 F22A6 EX-R

Comment

hmm how much do you guys pay for rent?

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                    But some apartments have garages

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                    check out my location

no parking, anywhere
                    I've seen some, just expensive.

Comment

I moved back in, my landlord was a dick and called the cops on me for underage drinking. Oh well at least my dads house is free...sorta

Comment

i pay 925

Comment

I didn't mean anything bad about the too rich thing, I was being funny. I pay $475 for my two story apartment with a basement, 2 bedrooms one bathroom.

Comment

I rent a house with my girl, my buddy lucas, his girl and a basement roomate. My share works out to 300, incl. heat, hydro, water, cable, internet, and phone. Best part is...The garage is all mine. I agree with deev about wasting money and i dont like it, especially with the cheap mortgage rate you can get now, but im just saving for a big DP.

Comment

dam travis you in boston? mad close to me!
                              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
                              X