Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I hate people that don't appreciate cars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate people that don't appreciate cars.

People that do this kind of thing to cars just piss me off. $300 for a new tranny and that car would probably have lasted a few more years at least.

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentv...d1015b2e71.htm

Well you could say that the motor tried to fight back and say I wasnt gonna die to you losers, cause even still towards the end it came back to life on them lol. but what I really wished that would of happened is the motor blowing up on them and possibly send a shrapnel into one of them for their idiocity.

Comment

Originally posted by DFRHonda
      Well you could say that the motor tried to fight back and say I wasnt gonna die to you losers, cause even still towards the end it came back to life on them lol. but what I really wished that would of happened is the motor blowing up on them and possibly send a shrapnel into one of them for their idiocity.
      That would be enjoyable.

Comment

man I would have blown that hoe up also

that thing was a peice of shit

20 dollars he got a years use out of it so blow that bitch up

he could have found better ways to do it though that included flmaes

Comment

my god, that was painful to watch
          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
            man I would have blown that hoe up also

that thing was a peice of shit

20 dollars he got a years use out of it so blow that bitch up

he could have found better ways to do it though that included flmaes
            Would have made a good get around car judging by the will it had to stay running. Some people were just brought up to be dumb enough to purposely destroy an easily fixable machine. You can tell what people kept swinging off mommy's nipple growing up.

Comment

yeah im not driving that beat up pos car

why pay 300 probaly have a hard time selling that bitch for 400 and if you have anothere car why invest 300 in a POS car? see how fast the headgasket went also needed a new headgasket also

Comment

I probably would have sold it if the tranny was broken....That way, I would be up at least 300 dollars...lets see, would I rather destroy a car, or get 300 bucks in my hand...

I choose money
                Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen
                  my god, that was painful to watch

x2

MY RIDE

Comment

i agree with them i mean they paid 20 bucks for the damn thing, except i probably woulda put a new tranny in it...took it to the track duct tapeand open nitrous line into the intake before the throttle body and see how long she held together...

Comment

if they were gonna break it they should have atleast done a burnout until both tires popped

Comment

Originally posted by borisdookie7
                        if they were gonna break it they should have atleast done a burnout until both tires popped

kinda hard with a broken transmission

Comment

that was crazy. when you want to brake the engine it wont brake but try to use it as a day to day car it always has problem. AAAAHHHHHH!!!! sucks
                          AMMO IYAAYAS

Comment

hahaha i was thinkin the exact same thing

Comment

Thats wasteful, I wanted those pennies.

I've seen worst like the video of some peeps revving the shit out of a white Mazda RX-7 (FC).

People who don't appreciate cars = previous owner of my Integra.

Comment

Working...
                              X