Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hey all!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!!!

Hey guys, how is it hangin.

Just got my Accord yesterday and decided since I am gonna have a 4th gen accord might as well join up lol.

Anyways, I found out that its rare to see a car in my condition (yeah right), but for a 90 Accord EX Automatic with a sports package (I'm guessing there are some Ex's with and without the sports button on the shifter).

One thing I do have to ask is does anyone know if there is a possibility of fixing both my horn and my brake lights. I already checked the switch, its good and the contacts too. But the fuse box in the cab is not getting power but the one in the engine bay is. Any suggestions???

Both should be the same fuse. Change it out and see what happens its probably blown,

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I checked the fuse in the bay and the cab, both are good, when I checked the terminals in the cab, I got nothing, but when I check it in the bay its active.

I was looking at some of the posts about the brake fluid trick, I might try that cause even now when I drive at high speed I get full pressure, but when I get at low speeds it is very weak and faded. Its like I have to use my e-brake in conjunction with my regular braking.

I may just run an extention to my multimeter and see if there is even a connection to my fuse line from cab to bay and see if there is a broken link. If there is I may have to replace the whole line......suxors.

Comment

so your horn went out and the brake light too? Thats what happened to me cause i was trying to install an air horn, and when i was tightening the battery i touch the CAI with the wrench

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

Well when I bought the car it was already like that, I found the fuse in the bay blown but the one in the cab was still good. So I replaced the blown one and checked everything over, nothing. I stepped on the brake and pushed the horn to see if any of it was working again, still nothing. so I rechecked the fuses and they are still good, so knowing that they good, they aren't grounded anywhere.

Comment

They could be 2 unrelated problems. Your horn might need to be replaced and brake sensor switch might need adjusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Punkrampant
              They could be 2 unrelated problems. Your horn might need to be replaced and brake sensor switch might need adjusting.
              Well as for the brake switch, its fully contacted, so may need to be replaced, but as for the horn, I can replace that np, just dont think that they are seperate. When I got my car alarm installed yesterday, the installer said it was the line cause they are both on the same fuse(not sure if this is true). If its not, then both switches may need to be replaced, I'll take them apart and check the power line and the swith contact line to see if there is any power going to it.

Comment

Working...
              X