Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 Ex Fs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 Ex Fs

I have for sale a very nice Honda Accord EX, its all power windows, locks, sunroof, brand new tires all the way around, car is black on tan cream interior with black dash, brand new from honda IACV Valve, car has brand new front fender, hood, trunk lid all are primered, it has a short ram AEM Intake, Fidanza Short throw shifter, APC Carbon Fiber Guage Bezel, replaced numerous coolant hoses, and gaskets, has a bosel 2 tip muffler that sounds good not all ricey, the car is lowered on H&R Springs that ride very good, its a 5 speed, has 12in Obcon Sub in box, with an Alpine V12 Amp and a very nice power cap system, no stereo, very nice Custom Blackhoused/Yellowhoused stock headlights that look very good with the black car, jdm amber corner lights, stock ex lip kit, leather door panels in back, very very nice Python Alarm system with proximity sensor that notices EVERY movement around the car, brand new TYC Heater Blower that blows very hot, Air Conditioning that gets C O L D, power stearing, ABS With All Wheel Disc Brakes with new lifetime pads all the way around, car does not burn/leak ANY OIL or FlUIDES, doesnt smoke, car runs beatiful and strong, car has 250x on body and about 120x on newer motor and trans, clutch grabs hard with no slipping, it has the F22A6 motor 140HP 140TQ, interior is in great shape, no rips tears or stains, good tabs till i think july or august 07

The Bad

Needs new Radiator, the car runs and drives but if you stop and idle for about 15 min or hit bad rushour traffic it will slowly start overheating. But the radiator and ill throw it in free.

Needs new windshield, it works now never been pulled over for it but it needs a new one sooner or later,

Rebuilt Title due to the theft of the leather interior, car has been through state patrol and has passed inspection and new interior was put in (not leather but cloth but matching color)

Drivers window rolls up/down but comes off the track sometimes (where they broke in) just needs a new rubber sash in door panel to fix that.

car runs very sound and strong fast for a 4 door, does not burn/leak any fluids or oil

has a new oil change

needs some body work on passenger rear door

im sure im forgetting some but if you would like to check it out/test drive it dont hesitate to call or email *(call would be way easier to talk to me)

Click the links for some pictures
    I Paid $3200 before the heater fix, tires, and brakes im asking $2500 OBO
    Will trade for 88-91 CRX Parts and Cash
    Have title in hand
    Ronnie
    360-466-8956
    rsuthers07@gmail.com
    Even more pics upon request!

Click these links below!

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7711/stp60364sx0.jpg
    http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1607/stp60372we2.jpg
    http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7535/stp60367er1.jpg
    http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8462/stp60354dc2.jpg
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

No selling in n00b forum.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i dont have enough posts obviously, so im not going to go make 9 posts of nothing to get my 30 post count, I just really need to sell this car as I am moving and i'm sorry if I offended you in some crazy obscene manner.
      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

bump

Comment

Didnt offend just laying out the rules in the forum.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
          X