Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cops are scary!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.PHIL

DOOD your sig/ride looks like a BEAST! lol that's badazz

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

cops go to "college" sorta. and 99% of there shit comes from there ego the other 1% is the fear of getting shot in the face by whoever they pull over. I like to make ALOT of quick movements and act drunk. then I like to exercise every right I have, such as requesting a higher ranking officer on the scene and refuse to pull over untell I feel safe. Even if they do the felony stop procedure, its worth it.

Also I love to fight tickets, no matter how badly i was braking the law. They have to come down to the court and wait around just like I do. Its worth every bit of the $25 court cost. And if they dont show (bout 20% of the time) you win automaticly, you have the constitutional right to face your accuser.

When you get pulled over just say "I remeber you, we had that argument in the bar awhile ago, I want a diffrent officer here" and if they refuse they will get fired if they give you a ticket and you bring it up in court.

And im glad your daddy works for the cops and that my tax money was enuf to send your sister to college and get your family such nice things... that makes me feel alot better now that im going to school on student loans. Everytime i see a cop put on there lights just to get thru a red light and then pull into a McDonalds it makes me sick. Not to mention all the cops I see speeding down the roads well over 15MPH over the limit WITHOUT there lights on just to pull over at a expresso shop.
      Fuck the police.
      There is no good cops. Absolut power corrupts absoluty.
      I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

i just got pulled over today twice for the same thing and no it wasnt speeding i dont hate cops i hate the dmv cuz their systems r ssslllooowww
        sold to the highest bidding stanger i miss this bitch
        the 93 ex to come soon

Comment

pennsuken cop's are pricks there's a car wash on rt.130 that sometimes they go in and drive around very slowly checking out all the rides there after that there's save-a-lot right across from the street and they stop and park there watching and waiting. as soon as you leave they turn the lights on and give chase. also i dont know whats going on in pennsuken, but the cops love going out of their juristiction chasing people deep into camden, they have gone so far as south camden and when if they stop someone in camden there are no camden police anywhere with them at all.
          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

lol

but they scare the s*** out of me!
            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhitter92
              i just got pulled over today twice for the same thing and no it wasnt speeding i dont hate cops i hate the dmv cuz their systems r ssslllooowww

Have u ever sat in the back of a cop car while they work on their cute computers, cuz i have. i kno y it takes so long now... they hardly kno how to use their damn computers. their computers are actually kinda quick, its just that their RETARDED.

Comment

You kids are funny,i like coming by here to get my laugh on

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                  DOOD your sig/ride looks like a BEAST! lol that's badazz
                  Thanks Bro,it's my very old Setup. new one in the making

Comment

dude thats nice

that is a sweet look on it
                    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07
                      that is a sweet look on it
                      thanks bro

Comment

what is the scaryist cop ......

what is the scarist cop moment u had??
                        back at it again

Comment

i've never had no scary moment yet (knock on wood) but i've been followed plenty of times and even stop for nothing,but you know they always got something.

Comment

I did a slow n go at a stop sign once and noticed a cop was cumin down the road quite a ways back with its lights on so i thought it was ok. I went but when i was drivin and noticed him almost behind me so i pulled over to let him pass, i was sittin there waitin for him to go but i then realized the lights were sittin next to my car. I looked over and hes sittin next to me so i thought to myself aww shit cuz i didnt have my seat belt on (I never do) and i did a slow n go. So the cop was like ur lucky i gotta be some where or else u would be gettin a big ticket right now. So i just said ok and he sped off. All i gotta say is I was lucky that night.
                            Hellz yeah im now workin at HONDA

Comment

Originally posted by MyHonnaCB7
                              Have u ever sat in the back of a cop car while they work on their cute computers, cuz i have. i kno y it takes so long now... they hardly kno how to use their damn computers. their computers are actually kinda quick, its just that their RETARDED.
                              yea they deff are retarded yea i was in the back of the cop car last night the same cops that pulled me over the night b4 twice pulled me over again last night saying they smell marijuana ........ i told them they didnt but they really did they put me in the back of 1 car and my boy in the back of the other and searched my car to find nothing but a smell. they let us get back in my car and they told me they were getting the dog but no dog just more tickets for no insurance and no registration and my exhaust. but i did find and finish my blunt after he pulled off but after going to my ins company and dmv i find that theres nothing wrong with my car cops r just assholes had to give tickets for sumthing. o well ill see them again 2night
                              sold to the highest bidding stanger i miss this bitch
                              the 93 ex to come soon

Comment

ya

they are very stuped with alot of things.
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X