Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cops are scary!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    i backed down an entire on ramp in ny once because i missed my exit and i got to the end and turned aroudn and some car pulled up and like flipped thier shit and honked i thought itwas funny lol
    holy shit you caused this accident?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      holy shit you caused this accident?

GOD NO lol, they flipped thier shit like honkked like a madd man flashin thier lights and shit, wasnt causing any danger lol cuz it was a 4 way stop but it was just funny haha
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        GOD NO lol, they flipped thier shit like honkked like a madd man flashin thier lights and shit, wasnt causing any danger lol cuz it was a 4 way stop but it was just funny haha
        LMAO! damn

Comment

90% of cops are faggots, exspecially(sp?) the ones that give you tickets for street racing, i mean come what kind of shit is that!
          TEH SICKNESS IS RISING

Comment

true

cops are stuped for that.

in franklin nh some of the newbe cops street race people with the cop cars.
            if u win they book u and take ur car. i don't sugest doin that!!
            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07

yo if a cop raced me and tried to take my car i would deck that mother fucker in the face with everything i got, cuz i know after that theirs no comin back.
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by i-07

, now that's a good one

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  Damn that shits crazy. Well all i gotta say is this dont do anything that would draw attention to yourself. To me most cops are assholes you gotta treat em like shit and not back down. Treat em like they are nobody and just keep it movin. If you show no backbone and act like a pussy they are gonna fuck you anyway that they can with no remorse. You have to just do what they say and show no emotion. That way they cant read you.
                  thats about the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard in my life.
                  sure some popo are assholes, but gettiing into a pissin contest with them aint gonna do jack shit.
                  most police wont treat you bad tho, and if they do, trust me, it IS your fault.

oh and dont tell me i dont know, my dads been a cop his whole life, in multiple states, i think i know what im talking about.
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                    thats about the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard in my life.
                    sure some popo are assholes, but gettiing into a pissin contest with them aint gonna do jack shit.
                    most police wont treat you bad tho, and if they do, trust me, it IS your fault.

oh and dont tell me i dont know, my dads been a cop his whole life, in multiple states, i think i know what im talking about.

you dont know shit, ive been pulled in everystate from florida to ny. in this mexican town in newyork i got harasssed by these lowlife racists cops multiple times. first time i got questioned and searched for talking to a black man, the second time i was pulled over because i was driving a honda. then the car was searched for 30 minutes while i was in the freezing cold, for no reason i told them they couldnt, they found a roach of a blunt in my girls cigarette pack after 45 minutes of searching the car illegally, thier was nothing i could do, courts take forever and money and time i got arrested and my car got impounded. all because a lousy ass cop wanted to make a drugbus and get a fucking promotion.
                    ]

Comment

dont even bother dude caus i just dont give a shit what uve got to say about cops...i mean, outside of this thread your cool, but in here, i can stand it. judge police all you want, but its payed for me to go to school, our house, my parents cars, all the hostital bills from stupid shit ive done, put my sister thru one of the best colleges on the east coast (JMU FTW!!! ). i know there are some unjust police, but you cant just catagorize all of them like that. my dad was a cool azz cop-he street raced my grandfather in his corvair, his friends, they arent all that bad can we at least admit that?
                      Last edited by turbomaxx; 02-02-2007, 10:42 PM.
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i FUCKING hater cops they follow me around everywhere in my couty can you believe that. and im not talking about some county with tons of woods and rednecks, i live in daytona beach.. the fucking ass wholes and man you should see the cops right now after these *** ass storms,, and i dont have a speedometer..
                        FUCK
                        turbo h22 tein ridin Accord guy... from AccordT****.com
                        smarter than local dyno tuners..
                        my car in 2004~05<br>
                        i love this red font

my car blew up! in May 07'

Comment

Originally posted by Int3gral
                          i FUCKING hater cops they follow me around everywhere in my couty can you believe that. and im not talking about some county with tons of woods and rednecks, i live in daytona beach.. the fucking ass wholes and man you should see the cops right now after these *** ass storms,, and i dont have a speedometer..
                          FUCK
                          you kids are killing me

Comment

man, i posted on this last night and my luck.. today i was walkin out of the gas station and cop about hit me on foot. and i was still on the sidewalk.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                              man, i posted on this last night and my luck.. today i was walkin out of the gas station and cop about hit me on foot. and i was still on the sidewalk.

Comment

scary isnt it? he said it was his normal parking spot. gas station gives them free coffee and just maybe free dounots, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X