Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cops are scary!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cops are scary!!

dude i amost got hit by one on the way home today!!
    back at it again

cops

i heard a story of a state cop and a town cop crash into eachother. the town cop was drunk.
    back at it again

Comment

haha wow.

Comment

i was traveling east on this one stretch of road today, sure i was traveling at 45 miles an hour(speed limit was 35), then in my rear view mirror i see this township cop hauling ass towards me with it's lights on. i'm panicking because i'm speeding and crap, so i pull over to the side to see him pass me by.

Comment

Damn that shits crazy. Well all i gotta say is this dont do anything that would draw attention to yourself. To me most cops are assholes you gotta treat em like shit and not back down. Treat em like they are nobody and just keep it movin. If you show no backbone and act like a pussy they are gonna fuck you anyway that they can with no remorse. You have to just do what they say and show no emotion. That way they cant read you.

Comment

i just hate cops, especially little hick town cops like mine. i was delivering pizzas in my last job and every night for a month one would pull me over for something but never ticketed me. i think it was just to make me late. theyd say my turn signal was out or my exhuast was too loud. id always liked it then my headlight bulbs magically healed themselves.

Comment

I drive for a living, so I always got my eye in ever lil' crevice everwhere. One almost hit me too, though. I was pulling out from a stop sign, and the cop chick did a slow down and go (also known as coast and go) and almost hit me. Check dis' out, the babe made a u-turn, pulled me ova, and gave me a ticket. WTF, WOW! This was when I was younger though.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

i have never been a big fan of cops, they have always harased me ever since i was a kid (small town bullshit) they do this kinda crap for fun, they get a kick from it.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 102030405
                  i have never been a big fan of cops, they have always harased me ever since i was a kid (small town bullshit) they do this kinda crap for fun, they get a kick from it.
                  they fuck with you and your in canada

Comment

Im not the biggest fan, but cops in my town are pretty lax. I was off roading in about a foot and a half of snow, and my muffler dragged off (was clamped on). I got pulled over for excessive noise but explained to him and its all cool. My neighbour is a cop aswell. Unless your doing something wrong they really dont care. Biggest thing up here is drinking and driving.

Comment

doesn't mater where you live, they are gona fuck with you, cops are useless

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                      the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

Almost got Tboned by one a couple weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          Damn that shits crazy. Well all i gotta say is this dont do anything that would draw attention to yourself. To me most cops are assholes you gotta treat em like shit and not back down. Treat em like they are nobody and just keep it movin. If you show no backbone and act like a pussy they are gonna fuck you anyway that they can with no remorse. You have to just do what they say and show no emotion. That way they cant read you.
                          very true, you gotta stand up to em and not take they shit but at the same time do waht they say, like if they ask to search the car give them a loud and clear NO. they also have a limit of time when they pull you over. i got fucked by the police in ny they pulled a bunch of illegal shit on my ass and arrested me and unless your rich there aint anythin you can do about it.
                          ]

Comment

i was driving today and a state cop went about 30 feet onto an on-ramp and then decided that he didn't want to anymore. so he put his flashers on and threw it in reverse. instead of going east bound, he wanted to be west bound and realized it too late. go try doing that and see what happens to your ass.

Comment

i backed down an entire on ramp in ny once because i missed my exit and i got to the end and turned aroudn and some car pulled up and like flipped thier shit and honked i thought itwas funny lol
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X