Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Engineering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engineering?

Who here either has or is persuing any type of engineering degree? If you have one, please list the level and type of your degree.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=66699

Comment

Im a second semester Sophomore persuing a Mechanical Engineering degree right now.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Mechanical Engineering 3rd year right now ...also pursuing a physics minor
        DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
          Mechanical Engineering 3rd year right now ...also pursuing a physics minor

I was thinking about doing that. I would only need 2 more physics classes.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

1st semester Senior in Software Engineering

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

this is my 6th semester in architectual engineering tech.

first 2 years were at a local CT school and these last 2 semesters have been at wentworth in boston

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                I was thinking about doing that. I would only need 2 more physics classes.
                physics is pretty interesting...mainly i want to find out the workings of gravity and how to alter it...believe it or not...scientists still can't properly explain gravity.
                DEVOTE

Comment

I am a soph. pursuing a degree in mech. eng., and I just want to know what classes were the most difficult for yall? I personally find that the harder the class, the more it peaks my interest. Does anyone feel that way?

- D. Chappelle

Comment

freshman chemistry was fucking hard. I never took high school chemistry, i took physics and IB physics.

Im done with about 50 credits of my mech. engineering degree. I was gona double major in Electrical engineering and minor in math, but then i got lazy and dropped out.

I plan to go back once i get my loans and other debts payed off.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

anyone else?

- D. Chappelle

Comment

i am pursing Genetic engineering. on my 4th year? y are you asking?
                        turbo h22 tein ridin Accord guy... from AccordT****.com
                        smarter than local dyno tuners..
                        my car in 2004~05<br>
                        i love this red font

my car blew up! in May 07'

Comment

Working...
                        X