Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

3 Word Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

home made fish

story so far:

Once upon a CB7's ruled the world but many spicy onion rings replaced piston rings in last efforts to snooker in new donut rings to increase their donut tires traction were good but boom head shot and he’s goes ugh ugha woompa the mechanics said we lost him let's steal his tail light assey orale im down fo hizzle shizzle mc'dizzel my brotha lets do this like your mom does it with eyes closed with the mail man and yo daddy on Tuesdays, Thursdays, heck any day just to get sum coke on that vtec feeling and slam the neuspeed strut bar in the engine bay and throw a temper tantrum because it wouldn’t fit in correctly Boom, she threw a valve spring and i said oh my god so anyway, that was not right what I meant was we apologize for anything that we may have said to you for example, you love peanuts alot although you tend not to disclose your saggy vagina is ready for something that is as readily available as a big huge bunch of cack in yo face during a storm trooper attack with the cherry shoved up your nose making it couch starting a fire on the roof of your mouth and then a chicken with no head stole your favorite toilet bowl scrubber and sold it while all this happens a midget somewhere in Michael Jackson's house is getting ready for some good ass shit bitchhhhhhhhhh!!!! What the hell??

Then some ricers drifted around a thinking they were real tough drifters and they hit a light pole and fell off the edge of their praised drift ended with a loud BOOOOOOM...ahhhhhhhhh. The next day, Vin Diesel appeared in the show where he played a fat old rat that ate cheese and always farted in the smiled at the milf because she lit a match to cover up that awful smell from his ass but instead it singed the milf’s moldy VAA-gina hair. The next morning she washed it, then she started to play with her cat. Then in came paul wall with mic and camera to copy your haxors and to eat some meow mix with sour milk and cottage cheese with corn liquor, it all went fast because they had to take a big poop in a gigantic homa made fish……….
    Last edited by almostJDM; 01-10-2007, 02:06 AM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
      home made fish
      tank that stank

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

of used vagina

Comment

that's full of

Comment

dead moldy tomatoes

1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

from toyota transmissions

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

that were all

Story this far...

Once upon a CB7's ruled the world but many spicy onion rings replaced piston rings in last efforts to snooker in new donut rings to increase their donut tires traction were good but boom head shot and he’s goes ugh ugha woompa the mechanics said we lost him let's steal his tail light assey orale im down fo hizzle shizzle mc'dizzel my brotha lets do this like your mom does it with eyes closed with the mail man and yo daddy on Tuesdays, Thursdays, heck any day just to get sum coke on that vtec feeling and slam the neuspeed strut bar in the engine bay and throw a temper tantrum because it wouldn’t fit in correctly Boom, she threw a valve spring and i said oh my god so anyway, that was not right what I meant was we apologize for anything that we may have said to you for example, you love peanuts alot although you tend not to disclose your saggy vagina is ready for something that is as readily available as a big huge bunch of cack in yo face during a storm trooper attack with the cherry shoved up your nose making it couch starting a fire on the roof of your mouth and then a chicken with no head stole your favorite toilet bowl scrubber and sold it while all this happens a midget somewhere in Michael Jackson's house is getting ready for some good ass shit bitchhhhhhhhhh!!!! What the hell??

Then some ricers drifted around a thinking they were real tough drifters and they hit a light pole and fell off the edge of their praised drift ended with a loud BOOOOOOM...ahhhhhhhhh. The next day, Vin Diesel appeared in the show where he played a fat old rat that ate cheese and always farted in the smiled at the milf because she lit a match to cover up that awful smell from his ass but instead it singed the milf’s moldy VAA-gina hair. The next morning she washed it, then she started to play with her cat. Then in came Paul Wall with mic and camera to copy your haxors and to eat some meow mix with sour milk and cottage cheese with corn liquor, it all went fast because they had to take a big poop in a gigantic home made fish tank that stank of used vagina that’s full of dead moldy tomatoes from Toyota transmissions that were all……….

Comment

blow into oblivian

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

cookies that were

Comment

left inside the

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

fire red camaro

Comment

got on fire

Comment

then exploded with

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

gooey chocolate mix

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

man did that

Comment