Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

this is gonna sound goofy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is gonna sound goofy

im getting some new plates tomorrow. any ideas on some good custom plates?? up to 6 letters, well 7, but there has to be a space. im thinking CIV KLR but i dont think my dad will let me...any thoughts? haha, dont flame me, this is just for fun!!
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

heres some off the top of my head:

TOO FST
    BOW DWN
    SCK CAR

BTW: how come only 6 letters with a space? why not 7? is that the law where u live? if you could do 7 i could give u way more.
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

yeah, virginia sucks quite a bit. so far this is what ive come up with
      1 CIV KLR
      2 CB7 TNR
      3 90 CORD
      4 SO JDM

i CANNOT choose between 1 and 2!!!! HELP ME!!!! haha
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

I like killing civics, so I lean to #1, but #2 is more refined, and people who are cool (AKA, other Accord owners) will understand the cb7 reference.......so, not much help from me
        1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

haha, its cool dude i appreciate just knowing someone reads my mindless rambling haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
            haha, its cool dude i appreciate just knowing someone reads my mindless rambling haha!!

personally I like cb7 tnr

you could also do something like the year of your car and the engine code like

92 f22a
            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

FUK ITT

Comment

Number 2 would be a sick plate man.

Comment

get an actual word
                  uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

EAT SHT yesss lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

im pretty sure ill get them to say CB7 TNR. however, they wont make them yet because the guy that had it before me signed the wrong line of the title when they sold it to me, so i have to go back to harrisonburg (2 hours driving all together) and get it all done right. but then tomorrow ill have my dad go to DMV again while im in school and get my plates. so final verdict-the plates for my 90 EX 5spd coupe shall be...

*drumroll*

CB7 TNR

ill post pics when they get here, i bet the others on here will go nuts haha!!

Comment

oh and rusty- *cough* 90 *cough* lol

Comment

i vote for

WTF BBQ

you already picked one?? fine then
                          1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

what why

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                              i vote for

WTF BBQ

you already picked one?? fine then
                              Hahaha, nice...
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X