Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

In The States?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In The States?

Well I Am Live In Toronto But In The States Is True When U Are 15 U Can Get U Licence ?
    GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

permit at 15 1/2 license=16

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

if you take drivers education at 15 and pass you can start driving.

Comment

damm say if my cousin goes there and take test he will get his licence then drive back to canda lol
        GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

In North Carolina you must take driver's education before you get a permit. You can get a permit at age 15, then you must have the permit 1 year before getting your license. I got my permit like a couple weeks after my birthday, so I got my license exactly one year after that.

Your cousin will not be able to just drive across the border to a NY state DMV office and get a permit. You have to be a resident, duh.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

north dakota you can get a permit at 14 but thats cause they have them drive farm trucks and do work on the farm.
            DIY antenna control
            DIY ghetto short ram
            Battery Relocation

New Project
            1984 BMW 533i =DEAD

Comment

It really depends on what State you live in.. I know here in Kansas you can get your Learners Permit at 15. Between then and the time you turn 16 you are supposed to log 50 hours of driving, 10 of that being night driving. Either that or I know some people just have their parents sign it off saying that they have done the 50 hours. It is really up to the kids parents as to how strict they want to be. I know I drove at least 60 hours when I had my Learners Permit. I would get behind the wheel here in KC, with my parents of course, and drive the majority of the way to my grandma's house in Iowa 4 and a half hours away. I also was required (by my parents) to take drivers ed. Later

Comment

i was in no hurry so i waited till i was 19 to get my license.

Comment

in fla if im not mistaken you can get your permit at 16 and then i guess within a year or so get your license...not at 15....and no your cousin cant just come over here, get a license, and run back to canada...no freebies here lol

Comment

I got my permit when I was 14. I just took some simple 20 question test and that was it.

Comment

in sc you can get your permit at 15. to get your license you have to have your permit for atleast 6 months or a year im not sure. but you can get a restriced license at 16
                      -Xavier

Comment

here in pa you get your permit at 16 and license at 16.5, dunno if anyone already stated that yet
                        1991 2door lx
                        future plans:
                        fix body rust/dents,paint,lip kits,tint windows,new springs/struts,exhaust system, 5speed tranny swap.

Comment

In MA you get your permit at age 16, then your license 6 months later and you can't drive with anybody under the age of 24 until you've had the license for 6 months, and cell phones are banned at that age. It's not mandatory but if you do driving school you get reduced rates on car insurance which may be expensive to do but in long term you pay more on insurance than you do on driving school if you don't take it. Pretty soon the age is going to be bumped up to 17 and 17.5

Comment

AZ I believe is 15 for permit and 16 for class G license, then i got upgraded to class D when i was 18, I have no idea what the difference is tho. They change the format of it from vertical to horizontal after I'm 21.

member's ride thread
                            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                            91 Accord SE 176k
                            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                            X