Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My trackwhore teg with B16 trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trackwhore teg with B16 trans

Found an old vid of my G2 after i put a B16 tranny with my stock LS motor (for auto X-ing purposes ).

It's now got a built LS/VTEC

Last edited by CB7_Fixer; 12-28-2006, 06:05 AM.

Old car: '91 Integra LS-Special Coupe
    New car: '95 Integra GSR sedan....Heeeeelloooo VTEC
    See my HID install

that sounded clean,but way too long a gearing. that black and white pic. in your sig. has my ass rollin!

Comment

LOL! no, that B16 tranny replaced the LS one that was in it...the B16 has WAY shorter gears. That was before the LS/VTEC, you can see why I had to VTEC it, it was seriously lacking in the topend....doesn't help that it was going up a steep onramp.

See my HID install

Comment

I dunno why but it does sound long. My boy with a b18a/b (i think it was a) forgot which came with the g2 he has b16 trans on his car and its pretty damn close. Maybe you just werent gunnin it since thats what he did lol. But in daily driving you can still tell the diff.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

The B16 trans has some wicked short gears, and I'm guessing that was part throttle on the on ramp. Sounds good!

Comment

b1 trannys are quick but they dont have any top-end. stop pulling at like 120 mph
            if you got something smart to say, guess what, i dont care.

Comment

The tranny topped out with the LS motor at 115mph, since there was no VTEC it was topping out 1500rpms early.

That was full throttle from 2nd -5th....the onramp is to the elevated freeway, at about a 50-55degree angle...so that's pretty damn steep.

See my HID install

Comment

I think I am a little dizzy from the first few seconds.

Add an LSD and you have yourself an ITR tranny. Lol well sorta.

Go Integra!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X