Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

initiation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

initiation...

hhhhuuuugh......i'm stuck here for five more posts...i hate initiation, who agrees?

Its not fun. But in the long run it really helps out.

Elite Concepts

Comment

A few of the OG's wanted to tar and feather you guys. *shrugs*
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

how does it help in the end???? -i know my cb7 stuff...mostly

Comment

wait, you have an intercooler/Turbo!?!? what you runnin Easycustoms???

Comment

dont worry your time will come

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

lol, thanks

Comment

damn, these post aren't counting!!!!

Comment

this is a conspiracy...

Comment

Originally posted by pig pen
                    dont worry your time will come
                    yeah, it didn't take me that long to get up to 30, and it doesn't really mean that much, only lets you post in the advanced category. And if you post moronic stuff in there, they'll flame you pretty good. Almost everything has been asked already, spend the time now refining your 'search forum' skills. and your posts will add up pretty quickly if you spend your time reading through the posts and making helpful comments. if you already know a fair bit, you'll be able to contribute a lot to the cb7 community in the more practical areas of the site. CB7's Unite!
                    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by TR_Accord
                      how does it help in the end???? -i know my cb7 stuff...mostly

it helps in the end because even tho you might know your cb7 "stuff" whats to keep you from scamming peope on here???

And when you post a question that is legit and makes sense its probably been covered 100k times so people tend to get flamed...there is no tolerance for that in the newbie section but outside your on your own.

i think its good...i got my 30 in no time!

Comment

wow, thanks...but that still wont make this post count, lol

Comment

BTW i'm not a scammer, i just like to borrow stuff

Comment

Originally posted by TR_Accord
                            this is a conspiracy...

OT anything doesnt count......you need 30 GOOD posts to be released into the wild!

Comment

i know, i just got one actually

Comment

Working...
                              X