Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Theif tried to steal my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fugh22
    Lo-Jack = flawless. look into it! lo-jack will merk any theif!
    are you kiddin? once u find out ur car stolen and u report it to the police. they take a while to get the lo jack and find ur car between 12-24 hours. by then ur car is already stripped. every car thief knows when u take a car at night. strip the car the very same night b4 the sun comes up. duhhhh. lo jack is pointless. i rather not have a lo jack if they take it i hope they burn my car up and shit so the insurance can buy me another car.
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

look... u could have the most EXPENSIVE ass alarm clifford intelliguard or wuteva u want. if the theif have the time. ur car is GONE. period. if i have 1 min alone with ur car it's gone . for good. no question bout that. i can tell u str8 out right now that if u go get ur alarm installed at a local audio place and buy the most expensive alarm u can get.. and i'll go to the flea market and buy a alarm costing 50 dollars and install them myself the way i want it. i can tell u for sure that my car is gonnna take longer to steal than urs. why? the very most important part of the alarm is INSTALLATION. 75% of the security depend on ur installation. u install it bad loose wires, reachable, under the dash. give me 1 goddam minute and it's mine. if they install it worse i can get it less than that. i already gave out some REALLLY useful tip that it could even prevent ME from stealin yo car.. matter fact IMPOSSIBLE. i dont steal cars no more but stealin a 90-97 is exactly the same and i have taken them alarm or no alarm in 20 second i was already driving it out of people's driveway the quickest score i have taken a clifford alarm honda accord 95 was about 14 or 15 second. believe it.
      DEFJAM

Comment

it hurts me when u guys are sooo into engine and wanna make it fast but have no dam clue bout security. u guys think the best. h22a. boom. it's the best u buy that shit swap it in and u satisfy.. clifford. the best.. boom u go to the audio place and they installl it and u think ur car cant be stolen. please. you guys should research in security a lil more like h22a engine to prevent ur car from being stolen also "BREAKIN into" if u dont want ur window breakin again then get a motion sensor. they have a unversal one that it's like a SQUARE AND IT'S clear.. shows green and red light. green for warnin red for trigger. get tilt sensor.. so if sum1 jack ur car up to take off the wheel or tow ur car .. the alarm goes off. do not cut the wires. leave the tilt sensor sensitive..audio sensor.. so sum1 strip the spark plug cover off and throw it at ur car to break the window without approachin the car.. the audio sensor hear a high pitch noise and trigger the alarm. any tappin or breakin the gas the alarm goes off. i recommend all 3 of those. and pay a professional to install ur alarm really good that if u look under the dash with a flashlight u wont see the alarm at all. and cant even "FEEL" it under the dash. do that and u have no idea how safe u are. but on the fuse box by the kick panel on the driver side there's a ignition wire.. 5 wires in one plug.. thick wires. those start the car. oftenly people put a kill switch on those wires.. but i have the plug with the switch on the key cylinder all in one piece in my pocket. i'll take ur plug out and plug in mine with a flat head i start ur car quickly in 5 second when i get in ur car. i say kill switch ur gas pump wires and remove the fuse box and redo it having no ignition wires at that area and trust me. the thief will not like being in ur car too long and will abort.
        DEFJAM

Comment

Remember kids. Pull the hood latch wire under the drivers side fender to steal a car.

Comment

which is why my interior is clean and stock :o
            nothing to steal, unless they need a ride :o
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
              Hey ***** That"s My Car Why U Gotta Make Ur Car Look Like Mine? Stop Tryin To Be Me *****
              Hey I dont make try to be like ur and everyone has same color or different color?? why dont u check other members who have blue no one perfect !!! so what ?? no body has nbr 1 in the world !! plus honest i didnt know u have same color and same ur cuz i didnt execpt that ... but it was different year ??
              Last edited by Jdmcb791; 12-05-2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Reading defjamonz post made my head hurt....Anyway lojack does work if its installed properly and all that bs. I wouldnt mind using it on my car but its too much. And his car has something you dont have....vtak lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

quick release steering wheel?? kill switch?? and alarm??

anyways at my old house my cuhzin was talking to this guy who had quick release on his ferrio and he thought he was the shit and he was all cocky and stuff, but he still got jacked and he still has his steering wheel.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Originally posted by enVmeACCORDngly
                    quick release steering wheel?? kill switch?? and alarm??

anyways at my old house my cuhzin was talking to this guy who had quick release on his ferrio and he thought he was the shit and he was all cocky and stuff, but he still got jacked and he still has his steering wheel.
                    They just need to match the wheel with the quick release hub adn they can jack it or they just tow the complete car out of his driveway.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                    X