Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Theif tried to steal my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting an alarm system ASAP ! sorry for your window & taillight

Originally posted by djcb
    (...) also from my girlfriends house. there might be a conspiercy of girlfriends who don't like the amount of time/money that we put into our cars so they hire a cb hitman to take care of the problem, the moral of this story is that cb's get stolen and having a girlfriend won't help except for a ride

!! nice one! yeah my ex G-F would have done that !

my sedan

Comment

i have an alarm on my cb and i love it.

Comment

yeah my cb has had a few break ins. all different ways too. 1st time was my bad and the car was unlocked (lost head unit). second time they put a screw driver or something through the passenger door handle and popped the lock (another lost head unit, bunch of cds, and registration?). i got an alarm but for some reason the wireing was weird and the blinky light didnt work all the time. and i got jacked again. they put something between the window and pulled the window back. but the alarm went off and they didnt get in. every time i was with my gf too. hmm....
        and cops really dont do any thing about it. and thats why dumb fools get away with it.

Comment

They where prolly studying you and new you had a system in there theres always some lowlife watchin when your above em forshame well time for a killswitch thank goodness they didnt get the car. time to lock that shit up tight

Comment

damn man i gota get a alarm then.. i had my other car broken into and it had an alarm too.. bastards cut the cables though. F**kin sucks man. lucky u didnt have a full system for them.

Comment

i need an alarm too. what are some good brands?
              -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by 90_cb7
                i need an alarm too. what are some good brands?

Anything by DEI. They make the Viper Alarm. The one with the two way pager system is really nice. It has programable voice alerts and shit.

Clifford makes some nice shit too, not sure if thats DEI as well

Comment

Wow man its sucks what they did but its cool that they didnt get away with the whole car.
                  As mentioned above statement about the rise in breakins in our cb's. Honestly I think it might be the website. Cb7 are the new hot rods, I mean just look at some of the cars on the site. My cb isnt as cool as some of the others and a few yrs back my cb was broken into. All i can say is tint your windows and invest in a security system...
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

those fucking bandits.

Comment

Lo-Jack = flawless. look into it! lo-jack will merk any theif!

Comment

damn a lot of you guys have had your cars broken into...i havent yet..and ive had it since march...i re painted it and threw some 18s on there..still no problems since i luckily likve across the street from a cop but other then that i dont try to leave it around neighborhoods that arent soo great..

Lou's Build Thread!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                        "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

March? Thats Not that long Some of Us like myself have had our cars for years and never had a problem. I'm goin on 4 years.
                          Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                            Anything by DEI. They make the Viper Alarm. The one with the two way pager system is really nice. It has programable voice alerts and shit.

Clifford makes some nice shit too, not sure if thats DEI as well
                            I dont think clifford and DEI same clifford is some euro company I think. There stuff got some good range and are nice systems too. I would recommend as mentioned DEI or clifford. Those of you saying your car hasnt been broken into dont jynx yourselves. Lo Jack is nice if your willing to pay the price.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i have had my car for a year and the only thing that happend was sum one put a stripe of black spray paint on the side of my car. i know who did it and i beat their ass. well i assume he did it and i still beat his ass. but never broke into. n e ways i know how to brake into aour cars with out damgin them.
                              cant wait till im all done

Comment

Hey ***** That"s My Car Why U Gotta Make Ur Car Look Like Mine? Stop Tryin To Be Me *****
                                DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Working...
                                X