Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Theif tried to steal my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theif tried to steal my car

hey everyone !!! whats up? guess what happened this morning? Before i left to work and i was getting ready then stepped out of my apartment. i walked toward to get in my girlfriend's car but i forgot to get my jacket. so i checked up my car to see if everything is fine and yes everything was fine.. nothing had happens. so i went back to my apt and grabbed my jacket then hop in my girlfriend's car then left at 6 15 am on way to my work.. i had took my girlfriend's car is because my car has no heat so i didnt want myself freeze to death, haha... Later in around afternoon, my girlfriend imed me thru online and told me that there was emergency which made me wondering why... so she told me that my car's window got broken and my taillight was sort of damage because someone tried to open the trunk next to the key where you open the trunk with the tool or whatever thing he or she used... Lucky, nothing happened and there was no stolen things what i had left in my car... the trunk wasnt opened because i locked the trunk to not open by on my left on driver side... So i was pissed off and tried to think what should i do with it since there was broken windows... Also the weather was so freaking cold with snowing & icy, jeez... I think maybe that theif thought i had a system but i dont have nothing in my trunk.. all i had in trunk was tools and a spare tire, that is it... what a dumbass theif is!!! lol... so a nice lady walked toward me and told me that she heard the alarm went off for 15 mins then she had checked up thru window and saw there was a green truck just ran away at 7 30 am because of alarm... Now i feel relieved that nothing damage my car but just a taillight and a window that it.. So that is all what i wanted to tell to everyone...

appearently theres been a bunch of breakin and thefts of our CB7s lately.

it's a good thing you have an alarm system in your car and nothing in your trunk. how bad is that broken window?

Comment

^^^^its a broken window!!!

thanx for da sig. DFRHonda

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
        no, not lately, always........considering it's one of the most stolen cars of all time. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Bunch of fuckers always tryin to get our shit that we work so hard on and put so much time and money into. I swear if i ever went out to my car and someone was trying to jack it i would choke that bitch out.
          Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Gotta watch your ass around tx man. I understand. You need to install a kill switch and crap while your at it =P. DUnno if you browse DI but yea that will give you an idea of theft in the Dallas area. Friggin EGs/Civics/Tegs mostly though. I would keep a good eye on it did she get the license plate on the green truck?

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Im surprised you guys could even read that!
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
                Bunch of fuckers always tryin to get our shit that we work so hard on and put so much time and money into. I swear if i ever went out to my car and someone was trying to jack it i would choke that bitch out.
                I"m glad he didn't get away with anything...you got lucky

Not to jack your thread but i did catch someone trying to steal either my car or stuff from it.

I went to some mom and pop appliance store and i parked in the little parking lot, which was in the back of the building right next to a house. I was just droping something off so when i left i didn't even lock my doors. When i came back there was some guy in my drivers seat leaning over my ebrake i'm not exactly sure what he was doing.

since he was leaning over he didn't see me coming back... i tapped on my back drivers side window and said "you have three seconds to get out of my car or i'm going to fucking kill you. (lets remember i'm a girl and he easily had like 50lbs on me)

Luckily he got out and made up some bull shit comment about liking my car and just wanting to check it out...

I was ready to fight him for my car...
                "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

i would have gone ahead and broke his legs right there and stuffed his ass in the trunk had i found someone in my car who has no right to be there.

Comment

dam, my car got jacked too, good thing they didn't get anything, they got about 3,800 of stuff off my car including my brand new wheels and tires and my 1 week old Koyo radiator. I've had this same car for 8 years and never any problems till I put wheels on it, then within 2 months it got jacked, also from my girlfriends house. there might be a conspiercy of girlfriends who don't like the amout of time/money that we put into our cars so they hire a cb hitman to take care of the problem, the moral of this story is that cb's get stolen and having a girlfriend won't help except for a ride
                    My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Leung

it's a good thing you have an alarm system in your car and nothing in your trunk. how bad is that broken window?
                      yeah thank man yeah there is nothing in my trunk value thing just tools and spare tires that all. but one window was bad seem like no window on it .

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        Gotta watch your ass around tx man. I understand. You need to install a kill switch and crap while your at it =P. DUnno if you browse DI but yea that will give you an idea of theft in the Dallas area. Friggin EGs/Civics/Tegs mostly though. I would keep a good eye on it did she get the license plate on the green truck?
                        yeah i have switch killer too with alarm... yeah she should look license plate on green truck cuz she can't see it the license just took off already but i wish i have camera for proof can bust them..

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
                          hella yeah i agree with u that fuckers always do that man and kick his ass out. and all bunch of asshole need damn job and not get free our stuff man.. we are work hard with $$$$$ on this car for our dream.. and they ruin it our my dream u know..but cop dont do anything too or some insurance wont pay for our damage stuff i think ..

Comment

Originally posted by cannedcb7
                            ^^^^its a broken window!!!
                            yeah it is broke window !

Comment

this gives me a motive to go and fix my damn remote for my alarm.

even i almost got jacked, b4 the car was mine. it was 100% stock. it just had a clifford alarm system. luckily thats was saved it. anyways, glad to hear u still have that sexy son of a car.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Working...
                              X