Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Always keep your condoms in your car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always keep your condoms in your car...

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.

My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear.

It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
    One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome.

She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside.

With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

"The moral of this story is:"
    "Always keep your condoms in your car."

this matt, is the best one u have ever posted. me and my roomate are dying

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      this matt, is the best one u have ever posted. me and my roomate are dying
      Any tips can be paypaled to Customlowz@gmail.com

Comment

This is pretty funny!

Comment

Good move going back to your car for your condoms. I probably wouldve just gone upstairs assuming that she had condoms somewhere in the room and before cheating on the person that is going to be my wife with her lil sister. That lil sister has to look ten times better than who im marrying.
          My 1993 LX

Comment

Originally posted by k_checo
            Good move going back to your car for your condoms. I probably wouldve just gone upstairs assuming that she had condoms somewhere in the room and before cheating on the person that is going to be my wife with her lil sister. That lil sister has to look ten times better than who im marrying.
            Duder, this is an old joke.

Comment

hahah, that was a good one! awesome post

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                Any tips can be paypaled to Customlowz@gmail.com
                lol haha.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by allgo_allshow
                  Duder, this is an old joke.
                  I wouldnt know anything about it. But that woudlve been shocking if someone was to be put in that situation.
                  My 1993 LX

Comment

wow... just wow. for a moment i thought it was true also.

Comment

If CustomLowz posts it, it's not original... unless it isn't funny. He's really a boring dude. ( Just messing with you, Matt)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        If CustomLowz posts it, it's not original... unless it isn't funny. He's really a boring dude.
                        Yup thats me, un-original and boring!

Comment

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.

My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear.

It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
                          One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome.

She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside.

With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

"The moral of this story is:"
                          "Always keep your condoms in your car."

hahahaha

Comment

sweet post custom i thought that shit was real Rolf

Comment

Yup thats me, un-original and boring!
                              To see that statement followed by your sig pic made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X