Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

NH/Mass Meet Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NH/Mass Meet Up

Hey I Was Wondering If Anyone Wants TO Start Up a Nh/Mass And Any other states wanna have a meet up before winter comes

Im down. Where in mass do you live? I know we just missed a meet up here about a month ago....

Elite Concepts

Comment

well im in the process of moving to norwood mass right now for UTI Colege Chyeaa Boi but Im Thinking Maybe somewhere in nh i know a few people down there right now

Comment

Team ECR used to meet in plastow NH all the time. Its all honda's. My buddy has a lamborgini orange turbo S2K with a full carbon fiber front end. He's in that crew. There is also Team Street legal customs that meets at hampton beach every week..

Elite Concepts

Comment

yea i kno of team ecr saw them at nopi GREAT PEOPLE and i think i saw ur buddys s2k

Comment

boston dude! idk i just live here sooo

Comment

boston is nice lol whats the weather like there now i kno it was snowing a couple days ago up in nh

Comment

from north-east mass...I'd come if I could make it. Not too much to show off with my car (still body work to fix, too), but I hear a lot of people say they just go to chill and congregate, not always to show off.
                Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Yeah even if your car isnt finished. Its always fun to finally meet the face of the people your talking to on the forums. Maybe if its in a few weeks my cr will have everything in and boosted Still waiting for the ECU from MRX.

Elite Concepts

Comment

that will be nasty

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                      from north-east mass...I'd come if I could make it. Not too much to show off with my car (still body work to fix, too), but I hear a lot of people say they just go to chill and congregate, not always to show off.
                      What town in MA are you from? I'm in Beverly MA. There's not many northeastern MA cb7tuners here. There was Troy(hpaccord91) but he doesn't have a cb anymore so I think I'm the only one in the area lol.

Comment

its way too effin' cold for a meet.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                          its way too effin' cold for a meet.

I agree, they should've came to the one a month ago

Comment

oh you guys are wimps. lol

I would be up for a meet as long as its within 2 hours of the boston area and its on a sunday....
                            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Im down even if there is snow

Comment

Working...
                              X