Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

R.I.P. cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man sorry to hear that, good thing to hear your gf was ok. I hate when ppl are losers on the road.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by Overdosed F20A5
      damn that sucks, if he was going pyscho at me i prolly woulda slammed on the brakes in front of him to make him crash into her on purpose to fuck up his car
      hell ya i would of done the same shit or just pulled over and he would of meet the problem solver. i hate ppl that talk shit i have no patients for it. he was prolly talkin his shit cuz it was a gurl in the driver seat.
      cant wait till im all done

Comment

update:
        to make matters worse the cops found him but since his car didnt actually hit my car SO they cant do anything about it. even with 6 witnesses they cant charge him. you have to be kidding me. so im in the hole, I HATE COPS AND THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM ALL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if my camera will let me, i will be adding pictures shortly.
        Last edited by olock13bt; 11-17-2006, 05:46 PM.
        1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

Comment

Originally posted by olock13bt
          update:
          to make matters worse the cops found him but since his car didnt actually hit my car SO they cant do anything about it. even with 6 witnesses they cant charge him. you have to be kidding me. so im in the hole, I HATE COPS AND THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM ALL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if my camera will let me, i will be adding pictures shortly.

Criminally the Cops might not be able to do anything to him but your GF still has a ton of options. She can always sue him for negligence and/or assault.

Sorry to hear about the car but glad your girl is ok.
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Yeah its amazing how much a lot of police abuse there authority i got pulled over for not using a turn signal a couple weeks ago. he had the nerve to tell me my eyes were glassy and asked if i have been doing any drugs. And i can proudly say i have never done any illegal drugs in my life.
            Semper Fi

Comment

sorry to hear what happened buddy

Originally posted by olock13bt
              . i might have a 1990 crx hf, weighs about 1975, and the si suspension and brakes are already on it. about to have a sick a$$ h22 crx.
              that sucks a lot,so are you leaving the CB7 FAMILY if not i got the right CB for you.
              if it'll cheer you up.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

That sucks dude.

One thing I never understand, is why didn'y she just drive to the police station??? I mean, there is never any reason (unless someone is ramming you, or shooting at you), to try and speed and get away.. just call the cops, or drive to a police station.

In Toronto I had a similar situation, I called my buddy who was a cop, he found me, and pulled the guy following me over, and played 200 questions with him.
                Fuzz :: eFuzz.ca
                Kevin 'Fuzz' G
                Maker of Drift Videos... OOooohhhhh Yeeeaaa!

98 CG3 - Dropped, Rimmed, & Kit
                92 CB7 EX-R - Dropped, 'Weight Reduction'.
                I'm New Here, be nice!

Comment

see i wonder why she didnt do that either, but then again my thought process is if i dwell on it too much itll then consume me and then ill always be angry with her. im just glad shes ok, even though she just up'd and took my car without asking. the new project is already well on its way.
                  1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

Comment

Working...
                  X