Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

R.I.P. cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. cb7

on saturday i was trying to finish up welding the exhaust on my girlfriends 06 si, which we do at a friends house. (the exhaust is absolutely amazing........in my opinion) so i let my girlfriend take my h22 cb7 home, while she was at home a friend came by and they decided to go get something to eat. keep in mind i told her to take the car home, not do errands. he drove his 2001 prelude type sh, which he offered to drive when they went to go get something to eat.

well anyways they were leaving and she accidentally cutoff some guy. well needless to say he was mad, but he took it too far. he continued to follow them for about 10 miles, mean while she is trying to get away from this guy and she is taking all sorts of different roads but keeps getting stuck in traffic. he is swerving and trying to get her to run off the road. i dont even get a phone call during any of this. traffic then opens up and so shes goin about 70mph. anywho she tries to out corner the guy and takes a right, she hits some rocks and sand in the road during the turn, understeers, and jumps the ditch and lands it head first into an embankment. the guy following them pulls up behind them and starts screaming you got what you deserve bit#$!!!!! and saying all sorts of other things like that. there were alot of witnesses who stopped and told the police the same story, and to top it all off they have a description of the guy and the car but not license plate, so the cops told me that they dont think theyll be able to find.

never cried so hard in my life. had the worst weekend ever, but a ray of light hit me that night, upon further inspection i notice the suspension is not broke, and the engine and jdm lsd trans are untouched. but the frame is bent points upward slightly. i might have a 1990 crx hf, weighs about 1975, and the si suspension and brakes are already on it. about to have a sick a$$ h22 crx.
    1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

umm, how bout be glad your girlfriend is ok, fuck the car dude

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe

lmao i was thinking the same thing
      .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        X3, My first thoughts too... Yeah we love our cars, but our family and friends MUST be priority over the cb7. Our cars are just material objects. They can be replaced. Lives cannot!

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
          X3, My first thoughts too... Yeah we love our cars, but our family and friends MUST be priority over the cb7. Our cars are just material objects. They can be replaced. Lives cannot!
          x2 but good luck on the crx i always liked them cars
          cant wait till im all done

Comment

well yeah obviously...... she is fine. which is why i didnt bring it up, the sparco four point harness held her just fine.
            1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

Comment

thats fuckin cocksucker should smash his car into a wall head on doing 100

My Members Ride Page

Comment

damn dude. sorry.

Comment

sorry to hear about the car, but atleast everyone was ok.
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

i'm glad that your gf is ok but my condolenses about the car.

Comment

damn that sucks, if he was going pyscho at me i prolly woulda slammed on the brakes in front of him to make him crash into her on purpose to fuck up his car

H22A Vigor
                      SR20 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by Overdosed F20A5
                        damn that sucks, if he was going pyscho at me i prolly woulda slammed on the brakes in front of him to make him crash into her on purpose to fuck up his car

x2 lol if you hit someone in the back its there fault period i woulda got a nice check from there insurer s/p.....sorry bout your ride tho
                        R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                        (O.o )
                        (> < )

My Rotor DIY
                        I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

so lets say they find this guy what are you gonna do to his ass?

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
                          My Member's Ride Page
                          The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

Damn man crazy ass shit

Comment

"Hondavtec4208 so lets say they find this guy what are you gonna do to his ass? "

well its three different felony accounts, driving while intoxicated, reckless endangerment, and over $1000 in personal property damage. so ill see what they do. the police think they found him, the cops have to call in the witnesses and see if they can identify him. ill see what happens. i mean i want some justice out of this thing, but there is nothing i want to do more then put 12 of my glocks friends in his knees............ but of course i wont be doin that.

Comment

Working...
                              X