Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

music

Yo, what music do you guys listen to? I like lots of stuff, and I dig jdm music (Pizzicato Five, Ryuichi Sakamoto, etc.)

i rock out to every thing you hate.

Comment

Good luck finding something I hate...

Comment

i was trying to project a more playful tone, but whatever.

im mostly into "metalcore" right now, or whatever genre that would be classsified right now. then i usually dip into some 80's power pop. lol.

Comment

Punk, metal (black metal, mainly... Cradle of Filth is awesome), jazz (Maynard Ferguson FTW!), and ska (my favorite is 3rd wave Japanese ska)
          I'm also a huge Billy Joel fan. Some "classical" stuff interests me as well. Eurobeat music has captured my attention recently too.

Really the only things I don't actively listen to are Country and Rap. I can respect the talent, though... and I know enough to recognize talent in those genres when I hear it (I almost managed a rapper... still might if he ever gets his act together!)

Comment

You play trumpet? I'm a drummer, so I dig Chick, Billy Cobham, etc... What Ferguson album should I start with?

Comment

drummers..

drummers are fun, but there are too many garbage ones out there. I would say by far my fav drummer right now is carter beauford, either that or heracio hernandez (el negro) plays the hi hat and 2 claves with just his left foot, I am working on this style. Of course hes cuban and I am from california, so we will give it a shot. Lata!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                drummers are fun, but there are too many garbage ones out there. I would say by far my fav drummer right now is carter beauford, either that or heracio hernandez (el negro) plays the hi hat and 2 claves with just his left foot, I am working on this style. Of course hes cuban and I am from california, so we will give it a shot. Lata!
                Hi! Another drummer chiming in..... Your choices are, well.....choice. Carter Beauford, H. Hernandez, and my personal favortie Dave Weckl are all amazing to me.
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Also, Gadd, Cobham, Copeland, and I also like Questlove, and for Speed/Power, Travis Barker...

Comment

Happy Hardcore, Trance/Female Vocal Trance, DnB, House

Comment

Working...
                    X