Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Got me a cat-back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me a cat-back.

Egay special lol, titled "TSUDO N1 90-93 HONDA ACCORD ALL CATBACK EXHAUST"

Me and my brother (mostly my brother lol) installed it on the car yesterday. It sounds pretty nice, rasps a bit but not as bad as my stock exhaust did. It's a hell of a lot lighter and has a good sound from the inside and outside of car. My GF doesn't like it...but she doesn't get the big deal or care about cars lol. Anyways, nice exhaust for being a cheapy on Ebay I'll get some pics/video sometime, whenever I get a chance.

Sean-Dinner.com

how much did you get it for?i got my megan racing catback from ebay for 350 shipped.pretty nice quality for a decent brand but i havent installed it yet (gotta find some time i'm sick of staring at this thing in my room.).

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

93cbh22 got one of those. I think he paid around 200 or so for his.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

damn!thats cheap.i hope they dont rust

what size?the auction on ebay for my megan catback advertised for 2.5" but i measured it and it came out to 2.25"

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

I am not sure Im gonna have to check with him again. It was cheap though around the 200 range if I remember and sounds really good.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah i just checked it, 100 bucks plus 95 shipping 2.5" piping (probably 2.25" like mine same company sells them).stainless steel doesnt sound like to bad of a deal...

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Ya, it was around $200 shipped, not bad at all I thought. I didn't measure the piping, although I shoudl have but never though about it lol. I'm pretty sure it's 2.5in as it was advertised, I compared it to the stock exhaust and was like damn....had no idea how tiny the stock was! lol. Stainless Steel is good, nice and shiny lol. Hopefully it's real stainless steel. I guess I'll find out sooner or later lol.

I like the sound, not too "ricey" at all. My parents and brother and sister were laughing at me about it, but I'm like it's not that bad! lol. My girlfriend got in the car, I told her my brother and I had done somethign to the car. She didn't know unitl I told her to listen carefully. Then she said, "It sounds rumbly, I don't like it." lol. Good times.

**EDIT** Just checked the actual price. It was $298.99USD so $269.82CDN shipping included.
              Last edited by Dinner_Time; 11-06-2006, 01:54 PM.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

I had a Tsudo catback from ebay on my old cb7. Had some flange-angle issues, so had to cut, bend and reweld one of the flanges (one closest to muffler) to get it to sit right.
                Once it did, it looked great (had that 'JDM' angle to it that all these kids are havin nowadays), and was VERY loud (partly due to whole setup... H22> DC header > ebay test pipe > tsudo catback, no silencer)

Looking back at it, I really wish I would have gotten a more quality setup, like RS*R or Apexi... but I guess you get what you pay for.

Never got a ticket for a loud muffler though, believe it or not.

Comment

I believe you get what you pay for, but I was pretty suprised by the system. Bolted up perfectly, all hangers lined up perfect and everything.
                  I have stock header, new flex pipe, stock catalytic converter, and then of course the Tsudo cat-back. If I had more money I would've gotten an Apexi, but I spent a lot of money already lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

I have the Tsudo Fireball Cat-back system not to raspy but like you said it has its times. I love the sound of mine. My parents and the family dog hate it.. Other then that everyone else that would ever ride in it, my little sister and GF have adjusted to it, and dont complain about it. Later

Comment

I had the tsudo on my accord and it was alright. I went with the greddy evo2 for my lude and I am glad I spent the extra money. You get what you pay for.
                      my ride

Comment

Working...
                      X