Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Poor girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor girl.

Hey, I need some help fast, if anyone is close to their PC (or mac, lol). I'm here on campus and there is a girl with her Civic (two generations before the present) broken down. It was bone cold, and started up fine. It was running perfectly, but she got in the middle of an intersection and it just died. No sputtering, no nothing. She has gas. My first thoughts were maybe a main relay? Maybe distributor? I dunno. But if anyone can help out kinda' quick, it would be greatly appreciated.

there are so many things it could be, are u out there helping her and checking the computer once in a while or something?

first things first, push it out of the intersection. then check in with us with mor details

Comment

Help push her car off the road, then get help for towing? She can use your internet for phone numbers

Comment

wow dont tell me you left her ass in the interesection in the freezing cold to hit up cb7

roflmfao!

if you did someone probably came by and fixed her shit and got in her pants.

Comment

Lol
          MYCB7.com

Comment

I didn't think of how funny that would sound. I was headed to the library when I saw her broke down, and pushed her out of the intersection. After the cop got there, I left and went on about my way. Just thought I would try running back and helping out if I could figure out what it was really quick.

Comment

Originally posted by jiraphe
              I didn't think of how funny that would sound. I was headed to the library when I saw her broke down, and pushed her out of the intersection. After the cop got there, I left and went on about my way. Just thought I would try running back and helping out if I could figure out what it was really quick.
              she must look good if your doing something like that you dirty dog you

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                she must look good if your doing something like that you dirty dog you
                does she look good? offer her rides for sex!

sounds like a main relay or a bad ignition switch. both would cause the car to turn off for no apparent reason and are common problems in older cars.

Comment

^^ i'm with this guy

Comment

i vote ignition coil, as that is exactly what happened to me in my old cb7..died after coming to stop at light.

1)-ignition coil
                    2)-ignitor

but more importantly..was she hot? she must have been for that trouble

cheers

Comment

might wanna check the timing belt too.
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I'm kinda late on this one, but it could also be the map sensor. that happend to our winter car(buick) the map sensor was bad and at a stop light it would die and not come back on.

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

any one close to a computer?

umm...if we are reading this..aren't we on our computer? lol

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                          .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                          .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
                            any one close to a computer?

umm...if we are reading this..aren't we on our computer? lol
                            nope, not at all...

Comment

a while back I saw 2 chicks in a modified CB7 on the side of the road. their car broke down.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X