Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Why am I unable to post in "Classfields / Parts for sale" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posts in the Beginner Image Gallery do not count either. Or the Animal forum. Any idiot can whore their way through those forums to gain access to the regular forums. By reqiring 30 legitimate CB7-related posts, we can increase the chances of having members that:
    a) are truly into CB7s. Not just window-shoppers, flamers from other websites, or people here to scam a quick buck.
    b) have an idea how to use the forum, before they get into the "real" forum. Here, any question can be asked. People can learn the stuff that we all know (like motor swaps, wheels, and the use of the search button) without being attacked.

4th gen, if you want to go elsewhere, please do. This thread is full of worthless shit as well, and you know what? You're the one writing it all. There are many worthwhile members here that have worked their way through the beginner forums. You've been here for a very short time, and you think you can say this is stupid? Have you gotten scammed by someone with 5 posts in the classified forums? Have you gotten flamed for asking a "stupid" question because you didn't know any better? Have you watched e-thugs from Sentra, Cavalier, and LS1 forums start massive flame-fests in the Racing forum? No. I have. Believe me, having the Beginner Forums cuts back on a lot of headaches for the members that actually care enough to stick around for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

This thread is full of worthless shit as well, and you know what? You're the one writing it all

you just flamed, your getting banned for 1 week...
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Honestly, you're right. I should be!

But flaming from me is more like keeping order If someone doesn't like it here, they can leave. Hell, the original rules written by Steve had anti-cb7tuner sentiments listed as a bannable offense.

Comment

so everyone can follow the rules but god? double standards... :shakefinger:

Comment

You know what... you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
              if you dont like it, you dont have to stay...most people just take the fact that they need 30 posts and deal with it.
              x2

*EDIT* WTF deev ban him self???
              Last edited by CrazyHondaOwnR; 10-29-2006, 01:02 AM.
              R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
              (O.o )
              (> < )

My Rotor DIY
              I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

^^^^^^^^^

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

im not ethuggin or nun of that shit. and im not a poser neither. i have a forum that i am a member (payed) but i do not own a civic any more. i traded it and got a accord CB7 sedan. came here to make my new home but meh!

i find that when you have a forum not dedicated to 1 car everyone seems to get along and interact alot better and what not.
                  cause everytime i have ever been to a specific car forum I.E. cb7 tuner, dseries.org,crap like that everyone is so big headed and just hates everyone.

its all good not a loss to me and most definatly not to you so, peace.

Comment

good luck!

Comment

deev banned himself? what the fuck? lol

Comment

yeah and this fool isnt even sticking around, w00t got deev banned!

Comment

wow that dude is retarded.....hes been on here like 2 weeks and is making "accusations" already?

What did anyone do to him?

Damn i remember when i first registered...which wasnt very long ago....i was confused about not being able to post...so instead of reading(im lazy too lol) i picked a mod and aim them...it was Im the girl i believe...she was really nice and told me i needed 30 posts and to read the rules....i did....got 30....and fell in love with this site.....

some people

and btw deev is gonna be like wow wtf i ban myself and he leaves...lol....na but really that was coo that he did it...maybe hes stressin and wanted to chill out

still mad props...that right there is reason enough to stay here.....

good luck 4th gen, i can safely say there isnt a 4th gen enthusiast site like this one anywhere.

Comment

lol @ deev banning himself. and i thought me and cp[mike] were the only ones who had the power to do that.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

haha I got into a heated arguement like this a loonng time ago on ImportsAtlanta where it didnt specify a specific number of posts required to post up in the classifieds.... and after 3 or 4 days of pointless arguements the admin finally put it on the rules and said it was on there from the begining! haha crazyness, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo
                                deev banned himself? what the fuck? lol
                                Thats what I was wondering... Says he is online now but is still showing him as banned. I think we need an explanation. Later

Comment

Working...
                                X