Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

got my shit towed away from a parkin lot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell fuck yeah. that's alot. 4 days is alrready 100 dollars. that's like rent money ***** lol
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Here's an idea. Go get a personal loan for the balance you need to get the car back plus the parking tickets....

Then, don't get any more parking tickets, and if you do, pay the son's of bitches off. Why wouldn't you pay them? Did you think that no one would care? I've seen people get warrants put on them for unpaid parking tickets.

- Rob -
      92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
      85 Toyota 4Runner
      1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
      2008 HD 1200N
      2009 HD 883N

Comment

i got those tickets over bullshit thats why never paid them off. am in buffalo right now and this city iS BROOOOOOOOKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE , so these cops are always like on a mission or something to give AS many tickets as possible over any lil bullshit. i think they get a raise or get fire if they dont bring a sertain amounts of tickets or something in. every1 from here(buffalo area) knows its a scam, i got 2 tickets cuz i had the car in my drive thru and like a quater of the car (the 2 left side tires) were touching the lil grass next to the drive thru, and a cop gaving me bullshit and said the thats goverment property and i cant put anything there.i dont care i would respect that but give me a verbal not a fucking verbal and a ticket over some lil bullshit like that.

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
        Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

Originally posted by amd3dnow3
          i got those tickets over bullshit thats why never paid them off.
          Good plan.
          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

i got those tickets over bullshit thats why never paid them off. am in buffalo right now and this city iS BROOOOOOOOKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE , so these cops are always like on a mission or something to give AS many tickets as possible over any lil bullshit. i think they get a raise or get fire if they dont bring a sertain amounts of tickets or something in. every1 from here(buffalo area) knows its a scam, i got 2 tickets cuz i had the car in my drive thru and like a quater of the car (the 2 left side tires) were touching the lil grass next to the drive thru, and a cop gaving me bullshit and said the thats goverment property and i cant put anything there.i dont care i would respect that but give me a verbal not a fucking verbal and a ticket over some lil bullshit like that.
            He had to make his quota i would have taken that to court and fought it saying my car was broke if i was there and he gave me a ticket but dont park it on government property

Comment

LMFAOL @ steveB i know it was dumb but am paying for it now, 2 40 dollar tickets are now going to cost me somewere around 800 bucks depending when i get the rest of cash, but you learn i would never do some dumb as fuck shit like again.
              you cant fight the system period . lol

Comment

i got those tickets over bullshit thats why never paid them off.
                Sig Worthy

Comment

you cant fight the system period . lol
                  You can, but you have to do it on their terms, lol. I understand why you didn't wanna pay them, but like you said, it's gonna cost a lot more now, so....

Good luck.

- Rob -
                  85 Toyota 4Runner
                  2008 HD 1200N
                  2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                    You can, but you have to do it on their terms, lol. I understand why you didn't wanna pay them, but like you said, it's gonna cost a lot more now, so....

Good luck.

yeah, your original 40 dollar tickets could have been thrown out had you just did what they wanted. Yeah, you might have to take a day off, and go to court, but better than paying.

Comment

That is possibly the WORST advice I've ever seen anyone give on any of the forums I'm on. I really hope you're joking.
                      lmfao!! thats sig worthy too this is a funny ass thread.
                      ]

Comment

yea n dey jacked ma fuckin cenner consol n ma jdm ambers .
                        I found out dis cuz i went 2 get ma skool text books dat i had in ma car n saw dat ma corners were missin, i was like fuck those guys ima su deir asses. n i did. got kort da 7th
                        lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                        |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                        "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                        check out my mr thread
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Did they steal you English textbook too?

- Rob -
                          85 Toyota 4Runner
                          2008 HD 1200N
                          2009 HD 883N

Comment

Did they steal you English textbook too?
                            BAHAHAHA

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
                              yea n dey jacked ma fuckin cenner consol n ma jdm ambers .
                              I found out dis cuz i went 2 get ma skool text books dat i had in ma car n saw dat ma corners were missin, i was like fuck those guys ima su deir asses. n i did. got kort da 7th

thats nothing your lucky , today i when to pay off my tickets and tow charges and they told me my car was sold yesteday i almost cry or did but that dont matter, i was so pist off that i got kicked out of the parkinig berue(SP).i dont know if am the only one but ppl that work for the goverment are full of shit, they always giving fucking stupid attititude, i really felt like killing that woman. its funny they tell me ill take 30 days b4 anything would happen to car, but there's a twist they didn tell me about,an asshole saw my car and wanted to buy it so they sent me some stupid letter that i never herd or saw b4, telling me something that i dont know cuz i never saw the letter. but anywyz according tot he law if no one answer or take the letter and they dont get a comfirm delivery they can sell the car . so thats what they did sold my car just like that, i put alot of work and cash into that car its crazy
                              i was so hurt that my wife was even offering me to take out a brand new 07 accord but as a true cb7tuner i declined the offer, so am in the market for a new cb7 this time ill make sure i get 5sp coupe.
                              all i got to say is, this deff was a learning experiense that ill never forget ever.

Comment

thaqt is a the most fucked up story i have ever heard, good luck with findinga new cb...
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X