Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

got my shit towed away from a parkin lot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my shit towed away from a parkin lot!

i got my 90 cb7 takin away from a school parkin lot cuz i got takin to the offic cuz the cop guards found out that i had a restrainin order on me aand the guards searched me and found my car keys, then he confiscated them and they called a local towing company and i got my shit takin away.
    but next week on friday the 20th im gettin it back and im goin to be ready to be ready to through in my cf front lip
    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
    check out my mr thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

I'm not the best typer & I admit that but did you even proof read what you typed? I'm not trying to flame you at all.
    WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

a restraining order for what?

and how can they just "tow" your car away?? it wasnt parked illegally.....its yours.....im confused.....they cant just confiscate your car keys............

where the fuck do you live?

Comment

good thing hes putting on a lip and not thinking aboud doing other things to the school
        Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
        Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
          i got my 90 cb7 takin away from a school parkin lot cuz i got takin to the offic cuz the cop guards found out that i had a restrainin order on me aand the guards searched me and found my car keys, then he confiscated them and they called a local towing company and i got my shit takin away.
          but next week on friday the 20th im gettin it back and im goin to be ready to be ready to through in my cf front lip
          This story does not make sense to me. Never seen a school do this before. Unless you were parked in an unauthorized area yea but other than that this story just does not sound right at all.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

maybe he means he got his drivers liscense revoked or something so he can't drive for a period of time.
            uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

still they cant touch his car if it's revoked. the ONLY way this story match is if he went to a school that he doesnt belong. stalkin his ex girlfriend or something. maybe.
              DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

he prob has alot of unpaid parking tickets, they tow my car for that and now i need to get it back and pay like 900 bucks for it.i left it in police inpound for 20 somtin days , any one knows the limit to leaving your car there am a lil broke right now and its been close to a month already.

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
                Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

about a month. afta a month they sell it to the auction. and u'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get it back. so if i was YOUUU.. i break into the police impound which is easy around here. and strip much parts as u can off ur car..

then go to the auction and buy ur cb7 for so much less since nobody gonna bid a dime on ur car. and u got it back for sooo much cheap and you have the title already. so u put all ur parts back on and ur str8. even if u dont get it for cheap u can sell all those parts and least get some money for it.
                  DEFJAM

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
                    about a month. afta a month they sell it to the auction. and u'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get it back. so if i was YOUUU.. i break into the police impound which is easy around here. and strip much parts as u can off ur car..

then go to the auction and buy ur cb7 for so much less since nobody gonna bid a dime on ur car. and u got it back for sooo much cheap and you have the title already. so u put all ur parts back on and ur str8. even if u dont get it for cheap u can sell all those parts and least get some money for it.
                    That is possibly the WORST advice I've ever seen anyone give on any of the forums I'm on. I really hope you're joking.

- Rob -
                    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                    85 Toyota 4Runner
                    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                    2008 HD 1200N
                    2009 HD 883N

Comment

tell me a better advice? he short on money.

aint nobody gonna go outside with a poster saying "CAR WASH 5 BUCKS!" and wash other peoples car in bathin suit.. especially the cb7 owner. i wouldnt. u know how much money he need? SHIT! lol. so think of an advice that he'll make money QUICK. it obviously gotta b illegal unless he sellin something that he dont need quick
                      Last edited by defjamon22z; 10-15-2006, 01:06 PM.
                      DEFJAM

Comment

Your fucked. Next time travel by mass transit or park your shit outside their premesis. You must have not paid your parking tickets the only cf lip youll be gettin is the one from chapstick lipgloss. I got my second car from someone who go their shit taken away from them. I got it right out of the lowclass dealership lot where they buy cars that they take out the marshals lot they bought it from that.

The marshall is the person who comes to get your shit or the sheriff they take it you fill out the report pay the fee you get your car back if not or within the month they snag whatever they want because it belongs to the government until you pay it back kinda like no wait it is legalized extortion.

I found no radio no ashtray a broad had the car so it had panties a bag or laundry a thong some small rabbit jacket,a tazmanian devil basketball, some babyfat earings honeymustard and some asian coins in the glovebox. She must have been asian or chinese or some shit. She had kids also because the backseats where dirty and had some writing on it. When i went to the dealer they knew the guy i brougth the car from because he sells nothing but those kinda cars from the sheriff for dirt cheap. Gloryaccordy came with me and there was 6 cb7''s and 1 cd 5 out there i went straight for the mint one compared to the others.

Comment

shit the thing is that i got the car tow, i didnt know till i got the letter a week later, so i was like F3ck it i pick up later, well i waited toooooo long they charg 90 tow charge + parking tickets + 25 DAILY, so dot he math i when to the office and they told me it was like 750 to get the lean relese or something like that and the longer i wait the more ill have to pay. so am just waiting to get pay to pick it up but i dont want them to TAKE IT AND SELL IT, so ill have to make sure i do it b4 30 days.
                          its the car in my sig below i miss it am driving the auto and it sucks me want my 5sp back

Comment

i think there's another way around this.. u could give them some money deposit to show u want ur car back and maybe they'll extend the day. but 25 dollar each day. if u cant come up with the money or catch up.. sorry. but ur fucked. gotta do the illegal or sell what u got.
                            DEFJAM

Comment

ill be ok, am just waiting to get pay, but you know 25 a day is sum bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X