Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Proud CB7 Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud CB7 Owner

I had the privledge of resurrecting a cb7 recently. Had it given to me in August '05. By december it was at the bodyshop getting all perty! It had been in an accident, pasanger side was crushed, but my lude was falling apart on me and it had the motor rebuilt at 180k!

Its a '90 EX-R sedan, auto. Only mods thus far are a 4-2-1 header.
    I plan on keeping a JDM look to this car, no body kit. Kleen is the way to go for me

Possible future mods include tokico adjustable suspension, h22a(in my dreams maybe), auto-to-5 speed conversion, JDM fogs(if I ever find any), and some minor rust repairs.

I can't seem to get my pics to upload from my camera at the moment, but as soon as they are on the pc, I will post them up. No before pics unfortunately as I never saved the pics to a cd and my hard-drive kissed the ashs.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

i hope u can stay around here if u are a true cb7 owner

PICS???

Comment

Sounds good! Get those pics asap! :P

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Looking for the disk for the camera. Pics will be up as soon as I find it!

**Have the pics, but they won't post. Get an error with attatchments...**
        Last edited by AccordPhreak; 10-01-2006, 07:18 PM.
        (\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Alright, I need someone to shrink the pics...they're to large and I can't get them under 2mb each.
          (\__/)
          (O.o )

Comment

sounds good
            cant wait to see the pics. Try download on photobucket and then edit them and make them smaller. sometimes it doesnt work for me. I wouldnt know what else you could do. Unless you had a photo editer. if you dont you can send the pics to me i can make them smaller and send them back to you.

My New Ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Thx to Haccord21 for gettin these ready for me. kudo's man!
              (\__/)
              (O.o )

Comment

no problem. glad you got some pics up now.

My New Ride
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Reminds me of my old 90 EX.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

pretty nice recovery for the cb7.
                    1992 Accord LX

Comment

the whole pasanger side was replaced. It was hit by a 3/4 ton chev with a bush bar. Needed a new front fender, 2 doors, and 2 pillars. You can still see a wrinkle in the dash. They couldn't find a grey dash anywhere Oh well.
                      (\__/)
                      (O.o )

Comment

Looks good man, hope you stay at the site for quite some time.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

got any plans for the cb7???

Comment

I wanna keep it as stock as possible...looks wise. Love to do a ton of things, but as usual, $$$ will be master. Lookin to lower it, new hood, JDM fogs (front and rear), shaving the handles as soon as I get the courage to mess around in the doors since I already got the door handles, JDM one piece headlights, h23 tranny swap, convert f22 to DOHC, cams...ect.... Like I said, only do as much as $$$ will allow, and I don't make much...30k a year CDN.
                            (\__/)
                            (O.o )

Comment

nice cb7

Clean Car Hope To See Da Change As It Goes Along.....good Lucky On Everything.....

Comment

Working...
                              X