Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fastest Car You've Ever Driven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZO6 VETTE
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

08 S2000 CR
      thing screams..
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

My freinds 2010 subaru WRX

Comment

1998 CG2 3.0L V6 Refurb tranny
          -Will

Comment

My dad's old 95 Silverado short bed with extended cab that had a Z06 motor and tranny! That thing was so sweet, until my brother drove it into the neighbor's boat and garage

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

S2000 when they first rolled out. This one was owned by guy from Japan. He said the motor in it was Illegal in Canada and when he popped the hood I knew why. Don't remember what it was but Shit was it fast. When the Turbo and V-TECH kicked in 4th, the tires let loose. I pooped a bit I think.

GOT F?

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman View Post
                1991 Plymouth Caravan.
                My grandmas 96 town n country would probably outrun my cb... hmm

Comment

The fastest car I have drove was a 99 Viper.... my buddy's uncle's car... he ended up wrecking it and it got totaled

Comment

Woah where do I start..When I first started working at my new job 2 months ago, I thought a chipped S600 Benz running 700hp V12 Bi-Turbo is fast...Which it really was...And then I got to drive the Audi R8..Slow..And then V10 R8..Faster..And then an R35 GT-R...Scary fast, but not the fastest..

And then I started jumping into cars like Ferrari F430, Aston DB9, Vantage, DBS, etc..Out of all those, the F430 felt the fastest...And then I got the chance to drive a Porsche 911 GT3..THAT was even faster..And then there was the modded 911 Turbo...Even faster..

But out of all the cars I've driven the past few months, I would say the Lambo LP560-4 is the fastest by far..Even with 4WD, punching it in 1st gear would actually break all four tires loose..Scary! Right now as I'm sitting down typing this, I have an SLR 722s parked on my left, LP670-4SV and LP640 parked behind me, and Reventon parked on my right..I'm sure ALL these cars would be a lot faster than the LP560, but I honestly don't have the balls to drive them just yet..They're just way too big and too expensive! lol..Soon maybe, when I feel like it..

The F430 and the 911 GT3 are by far my most favourite ones though. They might not be the fastest out of the pack, but damn they drive nice

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

jesus christ ron where do u work!??!?!!

now that im completely one upped i got my JDM 6m-ge powered mk2 supra which is a torque monster but my cousins bfs audi a4 is faster. hes pushin like 400 hp.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

1990 Geo Metro LSi...convertible...

lulz, naww. probably my buddy's old evo8mr.

life is good.

Comment

if its fastest car ive ever ridden in it would be my Uncle Frank's 83 911 turbo with a 993 engine swapped in

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                          And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by EXR-ALB View Post
                            S2000 when they first rolled out. This one was owned by guy from Japan. He said the motor in it was Illegal in Canada and when he popped the hood I knew why. Don't remember what it was but Shit was it fast. When the Turbo and V-TECH kicked in 4th, the tires let loose. I pooped a bit I think.
                            V-tech? And what did it have a skyline engine? Was he in the fast and the furious?

Fastest car for me has to be my boy's gutted out Eg bubble k20 swapped turbo uhh yea that shit movess I've driven evo's and sti's but the bubble is so dam fast.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                            My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

fastter car i drive is a mercedes benz cl600 whent i was working in a car detailing

Make and Model: Mercedes Benz CL 600
                              Year: 1999
                              Engine Type: Biturbo 5.5 liter V-12
                              Torque: 391lb-ft@4100rpm
                              Acceleration 0-60: 4.8 s
                              Suspension: Four wheel independant
                              Wheel Base: 113.6 inches
                              List Price: $125,000
                              Horsepower: 500bhp@5500rpm
                              Top Speed: 155 (electronically controlled) mph
                              Brakes: Hydraulic
                              Transmission: Driver Adaptive Shift-logic
                              Weight: 4300 lbs

Comment

04' cts-v as for a car,
                                but as mentioned earlier, nothing compares to crotch rockets.

Comment

Working...
                                X