Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fastest Car You've Ever Driven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just drove my first M6 and an M5 at work yesterday one after the other and OMG 500hp it felt like a rocket

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      lol, your welcome.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

honda is best...

- 2000 acura nsx
        - fully gutted eg hach fully bult b16 rev 2 11k

i didint just drive im talking about get on them,i drove alot of pretty fast cars but it dont mater in less u push them.
        Last edited by jdmcb7ex; 04-01-2007, 11:23 AM.
        N/A is best....

Comment

testing

it wouldnt let me start threads before

Comment

Daddys 04 MB S600, did 60-110 in a blink of an eye on I-95

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

i have driven a 1996 toyota supra tt making about 750 hp and a souple of drag cars that my old boss owns. nothing special. LOL!!
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

500hp/500 tq 06 sti.
                cts-v spec.

Comment

Fastest car i've driven is an E90 m5. Drove it last year in manila. I must say that tha heads up display helps out a lot, especially when driving in manila when you cant take your eyes off the road when driving spiritedly because of jay-fawken-walkers at 2am!

Comment

its a toss up between my buddies evo 9 with bolt-ons roughly 350-360whp
                    and my buddy with his ls/vtec turbo'd EG making 340whp the Eg is lighter but i could not get the power down as where the evo just went!
                    1993 Honda Accord LX-T
                    Plans
                    Dsm turbo set-up
                    jdm racing sparcos 15''
                    es 2.5 muffler
                    jdm 1pc lights
                    skunk 2 coil-overs/kyb gr2

Comment

the other week at work i drove a 2007 G35 sedan and got on 85 and floored it. when i finally got the courage to look at the speedo i was going 145
                      -Xavier

Comment

I believe it was a 2005 corvette ZO6, my god, that car got my dick hard faster than any girl ive ever been with....whew..
                        Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                        Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                        Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                        Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                        Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Originally posted by 12gage
                          I believe it was a 2005 corvette ZO6, my god, that car got my dick hard faster than any girl ive ever been with....whew..

YOUR SIG IS FUCKING HUGE DUDE
                          ]

Comment

Christ I Know It Dude But I Dont Know How To Resize It!!! Lmfao
                            Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."

Comment

im going to take the sig pic off until i figure this shit out.

Comment

Originally posted by 12gage
                                im going to take the sig pic off until i figure this shit out.
                                lol ms paint is your friend
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X