Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fastest Car You've Ever Driven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(this is 91CBoy's father)

My 911 Carrera RS. Light ass hell on a 900 hp boxer motor. Best car for track racing and curvy roads. It'll put you in the seat. Its for the track and only the track. Please keep all racing on the track ladies and gentlemen. Stop through for test rides and if you're lucky a test drive
    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

400whp '93 sentra SER.

mind blowing

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

My uncles 1969 stingray. i drove around the block clockin in at almost 10mph. ALMOST

that or an airplane. im not sure which is faster.

-My Baby-

Comment

shit complelely forgot my friends riced out IS300. dont care for rice, but DAMN that thing flew.

-My Baby-

Comment

A lot of Evo's around...I want to drive one. Porsche's are definatley amazing when it comes to curvy roads, my cousing had a beefed up 911 turbo, it felt about as stable as a car will ever get. Come on people, i know there's a lot more of you out there.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

1966 GTO. Not bad up to about 90mph. Still pulled like hell though!
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

SL65amg well only for about 1 minute
                my 99 mustang gt or a 95 trans am
                FA1

Comment

My friend's 02 Camaro SS. The car really flies but i cant say the same for the handling.

Comment

my friends 370whp tt 300 zx wit two 1/2 inch drop he barly gets over speed bump without scraping his exhaust a little lol but its dumb quick 12.58 on stock turbos
                    GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL .....STAY TUNED

Comment

my uncles 1950 Chevy Pick-up. 850whp
                      I didn't actually get to drive it, but I did get to idle it from one parking lot to another. I tried to hit the gas a little and the wheels just spun.

Comment

C6 Corvette
                        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

c5 zo6 pretty quick got from 80-110 in a blink of an eye

my evo 9 mr scares me when i take turns at high speeds.
                          my friends call it the neck breaker when i launch it

have to still make it faster though. i want at least 350-380 hp daily then use race gas a whole diff. story
                          Beast: Evo X
                          Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

me a 91 R-1 rx-7 20b swap with HKS To4Z turbo 1000cc injectors and F-CON V-pro, also a B20 swapped 89 civic wagon with ITR head jun cams and S300 tuned with TWM ITB's man!!!!!!!! lastly 92 M5

Comment

the c6 corvette that sits in my garage/driveway every day. :O

Comment

The fastest car I ever owned was my 1993 180sx. I had mostly bolt-ons and some suspension work in that car, but it was quick! The fastest car i've ever ridden in that scared the crap out of me was my friend's R32 Skyline GTR. Now that sucker literally knocked the wind out of me! I miss Japan. :*(
                                2010 Toyota Camry LE 2.5L - the most boring car ever
                                2002 Impreza WRX - TD05-16G, 178K miles, 30mpg hwy
                                1993 Accord SE - RIP 10/2000-07/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X