Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Honda Odyssey 05...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Odyssey 05...

Sup peoples? Well i still havent gotten my CB yet, but when i do it'll be another honda in my driveway lol

My dad owns a 05 Odyssey, i think its the shits hot! wont really get into the specifics i'll just let some pix do the talking

((sorry for the quality...took em with my sk3))

Just got the new rims for it in the mail today, might post up some new pix 2morrow with the rims slapped on.

EZ

hot as stolen hot??? its a minivan not really that hot.. ..but looks good...and those sidekicks... overpriced ...

later.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      hot as stolen hot??? its a minivan not really that hot.. ..but looks good...and those sidekicks... overpriced ...

later.
      Maybe driving the thing and seeing it is to different things, and NO not stolen. And i dont know i like the headlights, and the color. So that's why i think its hot lol

Comment

a buddy of mine got his moms odyssey, we mess with him all the time about pimping it out, he took out the middle row of seats, and got an inverter and a 20 in. TV so if we ride with him we play xbox and ps2 the entire time..... we rip it up on guitar hero (or well we attempt too, we reallllllly suck) and halo.

Florida Meet Pictures!!!!!!!!

Comment

My dad just traded in his 03 CRV for an 06 Odyssey EX-L.
          I basically drove it for 14 hours straight on my way to UT, and it's a very nice ride. The V6 has very good pickup for a minivan, and the seats are comfortable.
          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
          Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
          My (old) Ride

Comment

I have driven 1997 Odyssey LX for four years before I got my 91 EX. IMO the the first generation is more agile than the second and third generation Odyssey due to the chasis size. The 2nd and 3rd gen. have more power. I have driven the second gen. odyssey, it goes from 0-80mph easily but when try to accelerate from 80-up it loss the acceleration. On the other hand, the first gen. have a hard time accelerating from 0-60mph but once you hit 60mph, it accelerate faster than my sister's 2001 toyota corolla and 2nd gen odyssey. IMO the 1st gen have a better manuver capability and you feel like you are driving a sedan.
            I was once thinking of lowering my Odyssey, but they do not have the parts here in US like they do in Japan and Asia. In Asia and my Homecountry some mini vans are lowered, especially odyssey and KIA.

Comment

congrats to your dad. how does he like it? my family was recently looking for a minivan for business and it was narrowed down to the sienna or the odessey. in the end we ended up with the siennna because we got a better deal (from previously buying 4 cars from the sa) and because we also have an older sienna. ppl may make fun of a minivan but once your behind the wheel its different

Comment

Yeah this one is pretty quick it gets up. I never really was a fan of minivans until my dad brought this one home. He's very happy with it by the way...very comfortable ride. We've taken it to florida and back to nyc 3 times and also to Canada.

And if your pushing it, yeah you can feel that vtec kick lol

Comment

heyy. we got one of thoes too.

a red one.

Comment

cool ride, we should race

Comment

I would rock the new Odysseys from 00 and up. There quick too got quite a bit of pep. My mom has an 00 =D.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I want a 1st gen Odyssey so I can drop an H22 into it

The new ones have some balls though. I would rock one. If I ever got a minivan, it would be an Odyssey or a Nissan Quest.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                          I would rock the new Odysseys from 00 and up. ...
                          No you wouldn't want to go there. 99-01 models (4-sp) have a weak tranny, and Honda even acknowledges this. The current (00-06, 5-speed) has shown some of that as well ... but for '07 it gets a new beefier tranny, like what the Ridgeline has. Really liked my '03 EX-L while we had it; but my '04 MPV LX is nicer in some ways.
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

No probs with our trans yet so Im not complaining. My mom gets the fluids and everything changed at intervals and no problems yet. One time I thought the trans was going out then I found it It was the rear motor mount taking a crap on us but other than that nothing so far.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              I want a 1st gen Odyssey so I can drop an H22 into it

The new ones have some balls though. I would rock one. If I ever got a minivan, it would be an Odyssey or a Nissan Quest.
                              You should have told me I sold mine (1997 LX) for $4000 last month and it was in excellent condition

Comment

Working...
                              X