Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

used cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used cars

hey guyz I am new here and I want to buy 92-93 EXR but I live in Ontario and most of the accords here hav a lot of mileage on them so just wondering if I should buy an accord with 275000 kms for 1500 canadian dollars if I plan to do an engine swap or should I try to find another car somewhere else.
    The lowest KM I found in Canada was 210000 for 6500 and can't really afford that
    ne help in dis topic would appreciated

If you're doing and engine swap than go for it.. but it's not just the engine. One of the biggest problems here in new england is rust.. I'm not sure about ontario but check all the wheel wells and side skirts for rust and such because it starts off hidden and it's a killer. Also look for other defects and everything.. if it looks clean, it runs good etc, and you're planning on an engine swap then it's a prime canidate.

Comment

So thats 170 877.078 miles if my math serves me correctly(), Its not really that much compared to what other people have on average. It all depends on the upkeep of the car, and if you plan to swap the motor pay more attention to the interior/exterior of the car, rust, if the owners smoke... etc. Check for signs of accidents ya know stuff like that. Check under the hood, if its clean its a good indication the owner took care of it. I have around 155k miles with a h22 @ 1.5k miles-ish. Bought it @ 150k miles for around $2kish barely any rust and almost oem interior.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
      Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
      Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
      04 WRX stg 2 sedan
      Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

go to www.cars.com click on advanced search and select Honda>Accord>1990 to 1993> in the mileage part select under 100K and in the search with ? miles of select all. I just did it and there are 37 of them. There's a '91 LX with 92xxx miles in Orlando, FL for $2350. Fly down there for a couple of hundred dollars, drive it back and you'll own a rust free car that you could drive for easily 10 years.
        It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Working...
        X