Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Learn Grammar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know...you guys should become elementary or middle school teachers. if you would take the distaste for spelling and grammatical errors and tutored a couple 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders there would be less spelling errors in the future..just a thought

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
    by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

eye dont no about u guys butt eye thinc my speling is fantastec

Comment

yeah me too iahte peopwl whocluster FUCkc owrds and missplel them and sont ewven bother to fix wut theys typin butthen i dont muxh care for peole whoareliek hypocristes and start complainingabout other peoplw wh ocant type worthshit and cant even type using proper english when trying tostartwshit with other fmcun poeopwl. get with the program. this is the internet. people are stupid. people who complain about useless shit that they know cant be fixed arent all that bright either. ugh.
        Last edited by Dv8; 08-15-2006, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
          yeah me too iahte peopwl whocluster FUCkc owrds and missplel them and sont ewven bother to fix wut theys typin butthen i dont muxh care for peole whoareliek hypocristes and start complainingabout other peoplw wh ocant type worthshit and cant even type using proper english when trying tostartwshit with other fmcun poeopwl. get with the program. this is the internet. people are stupid. people who complain about useless that they know cant be fixed arent all that bright either. ugh.
          I'm not even going to try to read that... But I guess thats the whole point.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
            I'm not even going to try to read that... But I guess thats the whole point.
            if i were you, i wouldnt try either.

Comment

Not only spelling and shit, get rid of the stupid "FTW" or the classic "Teh Win" <<gotta spell "the" "teh" though for added coolness, or "pwned" also gotta spell it with the p instead of the o for extra points. Spelling doesn't matter as long as you can actually make out what it says. And if you can't type understandable english then you can't expect us to understand what your saying or asking...and if you say "I don't care if you can understand it anyways" then...what's the fuckin point of posting in the first place.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=34965

I've already covered this, ppl are just stupid sometimes.

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

i dont see why people make big deals about grammer, if u can read and understand it then ur fine

Comment

if u can reed dis den my grammur is teh win

some people just suck at life. deal with it. it takes way too much effort to reach 3 keys when they could just hit one. notice that i dont use capitals or apostrophes. not because i dont know but because i dont care. i think i needed some commas there. oops.

people are lazy. people on a car forum are lazy. they come on here and ask questions and talk about what they want to do rather than just going outside and working on their car. half of the poorly written posts on this forum are asking someone else to do something for them. "can u instal my engin 4 me please?"

if you dont know how to type just ask. the people on here that did something other than cut class and smoke weed will help you. if you do know how to type and are just too lazy to do so then why should anyone waste the effort answering your question? they know youre too lazy to actually do what they say.

this thread looks like flaming to me but i guess deev and the mods dont care. so fuck you noobs! learn to spell!

Comment

stfu b4 1 pr@wn j00 @11, n00bs. 1 @m 1337, u @11 5uck. 1 t3h w1n, 1 pwn j00 n00b5.

Sorry, I couldnt help myself. As long as a post is mostly read-able, you shouldnt complain. Most of the users here type in semi-proper english that most people can understand. May I remind you, there is an 'ignore' feature, which blocks out a users posts, so if you feel so inclined, use it to block out feeble, mangled chicken scratch some people call typing. I have found it useful, and when I see the command THIS USER IS IGNORED beside their name on a post, I feel somewhat bubbly inside knowing that they arent rotting my brain, and making my IQ take severe drops into negative levels. Stupid people seem to find joy with making the general public more haggard then it already is. I just wish they would figure out that they arent wanted, and would go breed amoungst themselves, causing more unbearable pain in the side of society. WAIT, they already do that. Some peoples children.
                      Last edited by Dv8; 08-16-2006, 01:44 AM.

Comment

^^^wtf, lol

Comment

Originally posted by kslice88
                          ^^^wtf, lol
                          I actually dont know.

Comment

There are certain forums that have a sullen reputation for being home to miscreants and posers slinging ghetto slang. We are automotive enthusiasts here to learn; not cipher through your bullshit lazy ass typing skills. It is distracting to have and dig through crappy posts while looking for info.

It gives this forum and the whole import scene a bad name. Read some of the preliminary rules on other forums (www.corner-carvers.com has the best set) to see how many import forums are perceived.

Take pride in your forum and threads. Help to make our forum informative and easily searchable with a wealth of information for everyone to use.

Eh.

- Zipcreature
                            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

I had to.

Comment

^^^ ROFL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X